Hexagon Toolbox and Interface Tutorial

2»

Comments

• That was great, even better than the GeekAtPlay one :)

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Shesh, Max!

Every time I watch one of your videos, I find myself thinking "I didn't know you could do that! That would have made XYZ sooo much easier!"

Thank you very much for sharing your expertise with us.

• MaxHancockMaxHancock Posts: 226

That was great, even better than the GeekAtPlay one :)

I think I know which one you're talking about. His videos are pretty good, and pretty helpful for sure.   Thanks! 

• MaxHancockMaxHancock Posts: 226
    JonnyRay said:

Shesh, Max!

Every time I watch one of your videos, I find myself thinking "I didn't know you could do that! That would have made XYZ sooo much easier!"

Thank you very much for sharing your expertise with us.

It's funny because while I'm making them, I also discover at least one thing I didn't know before too! ;) 

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931

I can’t say enough about your videos. They are so informative and with such quality.  My shortcuts on windows seem to be different. I need to go about redefining them in a similar way for instance when you invoke the edge tool or slice by vertex. If I could master the shortcuts like you do it would be really great. I love how you go into all the detail on edge flow and good topology.

thanks @MaxHancock

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Max's keyboard shortcuts are available here:

https://maxhancock.co/the-hexagon-3d-toolbox/

There are some nice improvements over the standard ones, but you have to get used to the fact that some of what you may remember from the default shortcuts will do something different now.

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247

Great work MaxHancock - where were you when I was learning the basics?

Thanks so much for taking the time - keep up the good work.:)