Lipsync function for Daz 64 bits please

I can't understand why Lipsync function is only available for Daz 32 bits. I have 64 bits and I don't wish to uninstall and reinstall all my content just because my version doesn't have the lipsync function.

Daz Cast, can you please add the lipsync function to Daz 64 bits if you were so kind, please?

Thanks!

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849
    taiuri said:

I can't understand why Lipsync function is only available for Daz 32 bits.

Because the required software is only available in 32 bit and does not work in 64.

taiuri said:

I have 64 bits and I don't wish to uninstall and reinstall all my content just because my version doesn't have the lipsync function.

That's on you. Because, nobody else needs to do that. The rest of us can just keep 64 and 32 bit DAZ Studio both installed and using the same content.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited January 2019

it actually came straight from a DAZ_person they do not own the licensing for the 64 bit code

if you can only use 64 bit for some odd reason,

( I too have both 32 and 64 bit installed and save pose animations)

then there is Mimic live but it needs to hear sound live and cannot save a file for reuse, playing an audio file with Windows media player and making stereomix my default microphone imput works but not if you have Sony licensed firmware like an audio card that uses it..

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • taiuritaiuri Posts: 556

But I don't want to have installed both versions, my pc doesn't have enoguh memory to have both of them and plus with the same content duplicated. I have enough softwares in my pc in order to add the double of daz and just for a simple function.

Isn't it easier if Daz starts to work in a lipsync function for 64 bits version? They have created amazing works, I think they can with this too. And I'm amazed I'm the only one who think so and people prefer to have both versions installed.

edited January 2019
    taiuri said:

But I don't want to have installed both versions, my pc doesn't have enoguh memory to have both of them and plus with the same content duplicated. I have enough softwares in my pc in order to add the double of daz and just for a simple function.

Isn't it easier if Daz starts to work in a lipsync function for 64 bits version? They have created amazing works, I think they can with this too. And I'm amazed I'm the only one who think so and people prefer to have both versions installed.

you don;t need to duplicate the content

DAZ studio executable itself does not take up much realestate

if you don't want to your choice but then you need to accept your stubborness is keeping you from having nice things devil

and it has an uninstaller if you are really against it

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • taiuritaiuri Posts: 556
    taiuri said:

you don;t need to duplicate the content

DAZ studio executable itself does not take up much realestate

if you don't want to your choice but then you need to accept your stubborness is keeping you from having nice things devil

and it has an uninstaller if you are really against it

Well, if it doesn't duplicate content, I'm going to consider it. Thank you for the advice.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,820

then there is Mimic live but it needs to hear sound live and 
    cannot save a file for reuse,

Not sure what you mean 
    I use mimic live with pre recorded audio
    as described here:
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115371/for-my-fellow-animators-using-mimic-live

The animated Phonemes ,eye blinks etc. can be saved as .duf file like any other 
    animation and the piped in audio file is saved as well.

Good tip about the Sony firmware though

I am using a second computer( laptop) sound card to pipe out my pre recorded speech files
    and devices like smartphones/mp3 players etc are a no go

wolf359 said:

then there is Mimic live but it needs to hear sound live and 
    cannot save a file for reuse,

Not sure what you mean 
    I use mimic live with pre recorded audio
    as described here:
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115371/for-my-fellow-animators-using-mimic-live

The animated Phonemes ,eye blinks etc. can be saved as .duf file like any other 
    animation and the piped in audio file is saved as well.

Good tip about the Sony firmware though

I am using a second computer( laptop) sound card to pipe out my pre recorded speech files
    and devices like smartphones/mp3 players etc are a no go

I was thinking of normal Mimic that actually produces a pz2 file that will load the audio

• taiuri said:

But I don't want to have installed both versions, my pc doesn't have enoguh memory to have both of them and plus with the same content duplicated.

Duplicate content not necessary just point to same content directory with both applications. I actually uninstalled the SQL anyway just access directores without using database.  That way I can have multiple machines on network to render and all access exact same contant on one PC acting as the server for all.  Never worry about mis-matched content.