Breeds for the Horse 2

Looking for different breeds for the horse 2; Belgian, Clydesdale, Morgan, Percheron, Shire etc.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

If you have the pro bundle there are 8 breed shapes included

8 Breed Shapes:

• Donkey
    • DraftHorse
    • Mule
    • Mustang
    • Thoroughbred
    • Arabian
    • Emaciated
    • Shetland

Other than that you are pretty much out of luck until they bring out the horse 3, if they ever do.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175

8 Breed Shapes:

• Donkey
    • DraftHorse
    • Mule
    • Mustang
    • Thoroughbred
    • Arabian
    • Emaciated
    • Shetland

Other than that you are pretty much out of luck until they bring out the horse 3, if they ever do.

Not everyone can afford these "Pro" bundles.  I can't.  It's disappointing that none of these breeds are available stand-alone at a more affordable price point.  Seems the same is true for the new dog.

Dana

• DanaTA said:

8 Breed Shapes:

• Donkey
    • DraftHorse
    • Mule
    • Mustang
    • Thoroughbred
    • Arabian
    • Emaciated
    • Shetland

Not everyone can afford these "Pro" bundles.  I can't.  It's disappointing that none of these breeds are available stand-alone at a more affordable price point.  Seems the same is true for the new dog.

Dana

Neither can I, Dana. I bought the starter bundle because it was on sale & I could afford it ($125 is a big difference compared to $70 for the starter bundle) - though I'm sure I waited for a sale - but the pro bundles never really get put on huge sales). 

My mistake was thinking that the morphs were something I could purchase seperately. (I should KNOW better).

And there's no upgrade options available to transition from one package to another. 

Guess I'll be looking at that other Horse with morphs and textures I can buy as I go.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

And there's no upgrade options available to transition from one package to another.

There's no option available in the store but you can always try opening a support ticket to ask Daz Sales if an upgrade would be possible.

• cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 354
    edited January 2019
    Made the same mistake and bought the base horse 2 on sale. If it wasnt for the later releases of the unicorn and tane the old deer and the freebie millennium horse uv, i'd still be regretting the buy. I use the HiveWire3d horse mostly: greater variety of breeds which can be bought individually (though no donkey or mule) and IMO much nicer model.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on