Biguana?

2»

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586

Diaspora said:

For any creature maker PAs reading this, if somebody made a modernized variant of essentially the Biguana Riding Lizard, I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

....I'd be for it as long as he was a standalone figure and not a morph of another creature so I have to buy something else.  

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 413

Seconded, I own a lot of characters and creatures that are heavily altered variations on other platform products but as much as I enjoy them, from what I see they only ever go so far and standalones that are built from the ground up to be a certain kind of character always end up looking unique by comparison. So if someone made a modernized riding lizard/biguana tribute character, I would want it to be standalone cause dragon 3 would have to be heavily butchered to achieve comparable proportions. 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,296

I agree with Diaspora and KyotoKid, stand alone is better.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

and face rigged for ultimate adorability

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

McGyver said:

By the way, am I the only one who has been reading this as "Bi-Guana" all these years and just now realized it is "Big-Uana"?...

I dunno... probably too late to be relevant, but I just read that while drinking coffee and had an epiphany... just a minor one, nothing too earth shattering and I wondered if anyone else was wondering what the "Bi" part was referring to... like it didn't have two heads or two tails... I figured it was an inside reference to some book, comic or movie I didn't read or see.

Coffee... is an amazing thing eh?

Yes it'sd been Bi-guana for me as well, like Leguan, now I want to know what's right

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586

Mystiarra said:

and face rigged for ultimate adorability

...+1 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,296

I've been saying it as one word...lol would be interesting to know who's right.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,503

Diaspora said:

So, I have to ask, how would one go about obtaining a Biguana now?

Maybe you could get a Lilguana and scale it up. 

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

Faeryl Womyn said:

I've been saying it as one word...lol would be interesting to know who's right.

There really is no right or wrong with product names....but when Digital I and I were working on it, the idea was a blending of Big-Iguana...so...Biguana one word

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

mystery solved :D

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Linwelly said:

mystery solved :D

Not for me... Since conspiracies are very fashionable these days I believe I'll chose to ignore all implications of reality...

How do we know that's the real RawArt and not a pod person clone or that their memory hasn't been altered... the pod person or the real RawArt... or if there ever really was a real "RawArt"... or if I'm really real and this isn't all a spoiled pork chop fever induced dream you are having... or if in fact you are even real and not the dream of a small extraterrestrial child playing with a snow globe they found in the smoldering ruins of earth?

You decide... but for me there is no solution to any mysteries as long as insanity can refute the obvious.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

RawArt does not deal with reality...so make of it anything you want

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,845

maybe RawManiguana (and RawWomiguana) geografted G8 people with special out of limits poses like man wolf who I still love