Navy Uniforms and straight jackets

SnowPheonixSnowPheonix Posts: 896
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Considering the number of objects you guys have dedicated to old mental asylums, I'm shocked to not find any straight jackets for the patients... I mean, come on... what kind of hospital are you guys running if the patients can't get a good snug jacket to keep them from hurting themselves?

The other thing that I couldn't find was the standard issue Dungarees that also can be used for prison uniforms...

Other things I'm hoping to see are Astronaut space suites and rocket packs.

Keep up the great work... still hoping to see a photo-realistic v6 character designed with DAZ3D studio in mind.

Dungaree.jpg
146 x 345 - 6K

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,573
    edited December 1969

I like these suggestions! Seconded.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited January 2014

This one's for Genesis, and includes more than just a straight jacket: http://www.daz3d.com/Horror-movie-patient-for-genesis
    It's the only one I know of in this store. It's $1.99 if you're a PC member.

For M4/V4, you'll have better luck at one of the other stores.

/edit
    I also just noticed that the post above bumped a 2+ month old topic. >.<</p>

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Was going to point out that there very much is such a jacket, yeah. :)

There's also been a recent astronaut suit for Genesis 2 and the same designer is going to be releasing a Genesis 1 version of it.

Unless, of course, you're looking for something with more of a modern-day aesthetic? Since that set's got more of a near-future appearance to it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    This one's for Genesis, and includes more than just a straight jacket: http://www.daz3d.com/Horror-movie-patient-for-genesis
    It's the only one I know of in this store. It's $1.99 if you're a PC member.

For M4/V4, you'll have better luck at one of the other stores.

/edit
    I also just noticed that the post above bumped a 2+ month old topic. >.<</div>

That was because the post that bumped the thread was a spam post, and thus removed. LOL

• bshugs@hotmail.com[email protected] Posts: 176
    edited December 1969

The other thing that I couldn't find was the standard issue Dungarees that also can be used for prison uniforms...

Just as a side note, the Navy phased out the Dungarees in the late 90's. It is a bit telling that inmates and sailors dressed alike. Humm...