The Interview Room [PICTURE]

Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
edited October 2013 in Carrara Discussion

My last attempt at this was in May 2011. It was for the old Sci Fi Funk episode 6.

One long wait later and I'm back working on this episode again, except now it's episode 9.

Two and a half years more experience with Carrara (I'd just started with it back then).

It's fun improving things you didn't know existed when you start, in another two and a half there will be more things to incorporate - Carrara is such a huge subject!

Interview_Room_2013_Sci_Fi_Funk.com_.jpg
1517 x 853 - 339K
Post edited by Sci Fi Funk on

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

Just excellent, very nice render!

• SpacelandSpaceland Posts: 132
    edited December 1969

Very nice, like the mood. That is why I don't want to be in it. :)

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    edited December 1969

Respect for picking such a project up after all these years!
    It looks very good and the mood is really there indeed.

• FractalDimensiaFractalDimensia Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My last attempt at this was in May 2011. It was for the old Sci Fi Funk episode 6.

One long wait later and I'm back working on this episode again, except now it's episode 9.

Two and a half years more experience with Carrara (I'd just started with it back then).

It's fun improving things you didn't know existed when you start, in another two and a half there will be more things to incorporate - Carrara is such a huge subject!

Very nice work! I suppose you're going to put a bright spotlight just in front of the chair?

Oh, wait! You said "interview" room not INTERROGATION! Never mind. ;-)

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

Thanks all for your kind words and support.

I'm hoping you'll be tempted to see the animation when it's done. (Before the end of the year).

Fractal - you are along the right lines, although it's a family show so I'm going to have some fun about how intimidating an interview is allowed to be.

Funnily enough I once had an interview like this (minus the lights) aged 23. Fortunately I was young enough to shrug it off. However I wasn't offered the job (*ahem*).