Looking for or requesting a specific style of longcoat for M3/M4/V3/V4

HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156
edited January 2019 in Product Suggestions

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a specific style of longcoat for M3/M4/V3/V4, inspired by the anime character Vash the Stampede. See below for inspiration. Basically, a long, slim-fit, belted, high-collared longcoat/trenchcoat. I know it's probably as rare as a unicorn and maybe I'd be better of modyfing a robe model, but I thought I'd ask :-) Looking in the Daz store and a few others with keywords "trench coat", "long coat" and "robe" didn't net me what I'd want.

If someone out there would be willing to make something in this vein, I'd also be very grateful!

Post edited by Hellwolve on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

LOL love that anime, finally saw the entire series and the movie. As for the coat, I haven't seen anything that is even close to what his coat looks like, perhaps you can request someone make it.

• HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

Agreed; it's pretty awesome and I want to make a original character that's basically a tribute to Vash ;-) And I guess a request could be done :-) I'll let this thread be for a while and then make a request thread.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2019

You could simply move this thread to the Request forum  (Product Suggestions)   Click on the gear icon in your original post, click on edit and then change the category from the drop down on the left side of the edit screen, save comment and you automagically move to a new forum.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Post edited by Chohole on
  • HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

I guess I might as well :-)

• I think there is one similar for Genesis 3 Female, but I am not at the PC right now to find the name of it.
  • If you could check if you're at a PC, I'd be gratefull :-)