Video Files Missing

landrewlandrew Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I purchased David's Abstract Wallpaper tutorials about 6 to 8 months ago, and just recently
was gonna give these tutorials a go.

However I noticed after unzipping the file, that I have video files missing.

The only video file I have is zP39_appendix_video4.

Can anyone tell me where I can download the missing video files?
Thanks.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910
    edited December 1969

Did you try re-downloading the video? If so you may need to file a support ticket

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2013

Was going to check this, and of course I downloaded it some time ago and have the original .exe files, not a zip file. It used to be in 3 .exe files, I wonder if anything got left out when they changed the format.

It is a big file to have to re-download just in case, I have to admit, as it is now over 500mb in one zip

you should have all these

davids_videos.jpg
    182 x 308 - 75K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,514
    edited October 2013

We used to get our own products set manually in MyDownloads but a lot has changed and I see only the last 2 products in MyLibrary now. In fact, I do not even have the final product, only David's and my source files and would have to buy my own product.

There should be 10 folders with 105 Bryce files in total, a sky and a materials library and 4 videos, all by David. My contribution contains 10 folders with 10 Bryce files and a video in each one. There is a bonus scene and an HDRI in the last folder.

Post edited by Horo on
    edited December 1969

Horo said:
    We used to get our own products set manually in MyDownloads but a lot has changed and I see only the last 2 products in MyLibrary now. In fact, I do not even have the final product, only David's and my source files and would have to buy my own product.

There should be 10 folders with 105 Bryce files in total, a sky and a materials library and 4 videos, all by David. My contribution contains 10 folders with 10 Bryce files and a video in each one. There is a bonus scene and an HDRI in the last folder.

My download, has one folder called scene files, and inside that I have 2 folders named David and Horo. Inside those folders I then have 10 folders called Modset each with a number. These folders do contain the P39 materials and P39 skies in the one labelled Modset1 in the set named David.

I also have another folder inside the top "Content" folder which is named Tutorials and all the videos are in there.

But as I said, I used the old installers and not the newer Zip file which is the current download.

Do you want me to download this one to check what is in it?

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    My download, has one folder called scene files, and inside that I have 2 folders named David and Horo. Inside those folders I then have 10 folders called Modset each with a number. These folders do contain the P39 materials and P39 skies in the one labelled Modset1 in the set named David.

I also have another folder inside the top "Content" folder which is named Tutorials and all the videos are in there.

But as I said, I used the old installers and not the newer Zip file which is the current download.

Do you want me to download this one to check what is in it?

@Pam - you're very kind. In the David folder, there seems to be all ok. There are 4 videos by David. In the Horo folder, there should be 10 sub-folders named Set00 to Set90 if that was not changed. And in each of them 10 scenes and a video that explains all 10 wallpapers - and an HDRI in Set90. Maybe those videos were packed to another folder. There should be 14 videos and a bit over 200 wallpapers in total.

But as I said, that's how I collected our efforts, labeled Final. I've got to ask David who had submitted that product. If he cannot help or confirm, I'll gladly come back to your offer for a download so we can sort this out.

• landrewlandrew Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I got it!
    Want to send a big thank you for your quick responses to
    Frank0314, chohole, and Horo.

Frank, I took your advice and I re downloaded the files and I got everything this time, I don't know why
    I never thought to do that, but thanks again everyone!
    Bryce is a great program and I have owned it for quite a few years but
    just have not been able to do any great images with it yet.

Thanks Horo and David for all the tutorials!

edited December 1969

Oh good, I am so pleased that you have got it sorted out. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Great! I suspected it got messed up between us and the store. Good to know that everything is as it should be. Thanks for the feedback landrew, very much appreciated.