realistic tweens male and female for Genesis 8

Many wondeful PA artists here have created characters for this age group ( I own most of them) But Daz has as yet to release premier base figures. There seems to be a temdency to stylize this age group. My hope would be fpr the type of detail, acurate proportioning, and real world hd that is used for the adult base figures. Realism is always a selling point for me. Thanks for reading and your consideration.

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Have you checked out Angel_Wings' store at Renderosity? She produces possibly the most realistic child figures for G3 and G8.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

I may have something coming up on the male side...

• I own all but2 of angel's angels. Theyare gorgeous, and this post was not intended to offend any of the talented artists here or at the other store that create characters.I meant only that Daz byand large creates major base characters from whom other variations spring built upon them. While we have had 2 lovely older teen femal base figures there have been no male eqivlents for them, and no tweens for either gender for the PA'sto desigin new characters for. Again no offence to ANY artists, but Bluejaunte seems to have realism in figuures down to ascience. Young Lyra and Faye are easily some of the best creations for this age group, I meerly suggest a possible base set of realistic figures for G8, before it fades tomake room for G9. I couldn't begin to do anything approacing the creations the content character creators do. I am meerly a consumer, using their wares to create renders.

• My thinking is that if DAZ hasn't released them by now, there probably won't be any Official Tweens for G8. Most likely they didn't sell as well as they wanted during the G3 run, so they're not doing them.
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,464

I may have something coming up on the male side...

May? MAY?!?!

:)