How To Download To Bryce

I tried downloading the Product in the screenshot to Bryce, but DM would not download it.

What steps do I take to download it into Bryce?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
1207 x 602 - 101K

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,110
    edited February 2019

dash2128 - DIM is the Daz Install Manager for Studio and has nothing to do with Bryce. The product must be installed into Studio (you can use DIM for that). Then load The Machine into Studio and either use the bridge to bring it over to Bryce or export it from Studio as OBJ and import it into Bryce. Almost exactly 11 years ago I did this Bryce render.

Fuel Rods

FuelRods.jpg
    800 x 600 - 113K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648

Hello, thank you for replying, (Nice picture!) 

Oddly enough, nothing seems to happen when I click on the download option, in DM.  The Machine isn't downloading into DM.

I can manually download it, but I'm not sure where to place the download, so I can bring it up in Bryce. (I actually didn't notice that The Machine was Bryce, until I had already purchased it, and it has been a while since I worked in Bryce.  But I have a few other items installed in Bryce, so if I could set up. The Machine, I can still use it.) 

What do I do, after downloading it?

dash2128 - thank you. The question where content belongs comes up from time to time and I have a PDF that should help you: https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648

Thank you very much for the PDF!

I will read it.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,976

HORO:     _very cool Bryce render

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,987
    edited February 2019

Horo: I agree with Ed3D very nice render

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    Horo said:

dash2128 - thank you. The question where content belongs comes up from time to time and I have a PDF that should help you: https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

Thank you for the pdf.  yes

dash2128 and Diomede_Carrara - you're most welcome.

ed3D and mermaid - many thanks.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,976

Horo:    you're very welcome