Gallery Mobile

"Please use a larger device to manage your gallery. Thank you." Please update your gallery in this mobile age.

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

Fascinating idea.  I can understand both points of view.  No mobile version because we cannot run DS or Poser on an iPad.  But it would be nice to do edits on the gallery on iPad.  Maybe that will encourage me to use it more.

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited February 2019

I get comments and I like to read them mobile, either way, Daz should consider having DAZ STUDIOS runned on IPAD, Android and other operating systems, they would definately benefit from it, most people use IPAD and Android nowadays not everyone is on Windows or MAC.

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I disagree. Most people use IPAD and mobile for other things, not intense graphics and rendering. For the price of a top of the line IPAD pro you can get a good rendering PC.

I posted an image to the gallery yesterday and looked at comments on my phone today, don't see the issue with that.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2019
    3dcgx said:

I get comments and I like to read them mobile, either way, Daz should consider having DAZ STUDIOS runned on IPAD, Android and other operating systems, they would definately benefit from it, most people use IPAD and Android nowadays not everyone is on Windows or MAC.

You have got to be joking.  People do Browse the internet on a myriad variety of devices, And forum and site software has to try and keep up with people who make images using 4k  and 40" monitors  and still cater for those who browse on a telephone screen.  But an online Art Gallery is never going to be optimised to work on the smaller devices.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Meh if I was the webmaster of this site I’ll optimize it to work on any device, try my website, I built it, it uses the latest framework.  https://3dcgx.com  the webmaster should know what I’m talking about. And yes it looks good on any device.

• I disagree. Most people use IPAD and mobile for other things, not intense graphics and rendering. For the price of a top of the line IPAD pro you can get a good rendering PC.

I posted an image to the gallery yesterday and looked at comments on my phone today, don't see the issue with that.

I have a samsung phone and I get this message "Please use a larger device to manage your gallery. Thank you."  I’m sure I’m not the only person

• Fix the bug

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    3dcgx said:

Fix the bug

What bug?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    3dcgx said:

Fix the bug

Bugs get fixed  (If they are genuine bugs)  by filing a ticket  HERE  and citing Technical support as the relevant dept.

Forums are provided by Daz 3d for the convenience of forum members to talk to each other.

• Chohole said:
    3dcgx said:

Fix the bug

Bugs get fixed  (If they are genuine bugs)  by filing a ticket  HERE  and citing Technical support as the relevant dept.

Forums are provided by Daz 3d for the convenience of forum members to talk to each other.

smart answer thanks a  lot.

• What is the resolution of your device, and the screen size? The gallery (and I think the store) are designed not to work on devices below a certan resolution.

• For an iPad, just rotate to landscape mode and you can edit your gallery without that error message... note - still won’t work on phone due to smaller screen size