Texturing a Multy mesh Conforming Clothes

lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi to everybody,
in Zbrush I extract a clothes from Victoria 4, it is a diving wetsuit, a very tight and easy suit with a zip as the one as exp in the below attached photo.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8544/ib6h.jpg

Still in Zbrush the wetsuit is done, I add to it a zip trough the IMM zipper brush. So in my tool pallette I have my wetsuit as tool, the zipper as subtool, my wetsuit mesh is made by 2 mesh, the wetsuit it self and the zipper. Then still in Zbrush I do uv map and I prepare all the textures that I need.

Then I export to Poser where I'm going to rig my wetsuit in setup room transforming it in a conforming clothes, then apply the textures and render. Cause the wetsuit must be conformed in setup room I must export it with the zipper a a single obj, a single mesh.

Could be so kind explain to me please your work around, in Poser how do you apply the texture to the wetsuit and the zipper as a single mesh?In other applications, 3ds max, cinema 4d, I'm able as example to make a singe mesh, merging my wetsuit and the zipper, then assigne multiple textures to the single mesh through different channels, how to do it in Poser?

Thanks a lot for your help!