my year long carrara project is done. thanks all for the help

Box8068_31c338ee4bBox8068_31c338ee4b Posts: 292
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I've posted a lot of questions over the past year and received a lot of help on this forum.
my project is an hour long with about 20 minutes of Carrara animation.
This youtube promo is 3 minutes long and only shows about a minute of animation but it gives you an idea.
if you're interested take a look.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=UQOfFwsT_bM

Comments

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

Excellent segue into your excellent 3D animation. Congrats!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

8068 said:
    I've posted a lot of questions over the past year and received a lot of help on this forum.
    my project is an hour long with about 20 minutes of Carrara animation.
    This youtube promo is 3 minutes long and only shows about a minute of animation but it gives you an idea.
    if you're interested take a look.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=UQOfFwsT_bM

you did good !

• Box8068_31c338ee4bBox8068_31c338ee4b Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Design Acrobat & bigh
    thanks!

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

really nice soundquality on the first song
    and we see how this Programm can be used for practical tutorials
    would like to see more of this kind for 3d learning

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Yeah. What they all said...
    Very nice. I am a big fan of a good, well mastered production from analog tape. The best music I've ever had recorded, with me as the drummer, was on analog 2" tape in a studio (now extinct) in Chicago. I have many friends whom are recording engineers and those whom are aspiring to be. Being in the industry, you may have known Billy Triplet. It saddens me to report that he is recently gone. The good news is that he went with a smile - which was his reason for living out his days here, with us. He donated many Joe Walsh Gold Records, which he has earned producing him, as with many other pro bands, to help support charitable fund raisers. Helping to save the life of my guitarist was one such event. Anyways...

I really like the demo. I will sent links to all I know whom may be interested or know someone...
    Really cool modeling in there. Looks really cool - and helps to make it easily understood.
    Anyways... really cool!

• Box8068_31c338ee4bBox8068_31c338ee4b Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Dart.
    I didn't personally know Billy Triplet, but looking around the internet seems like he was quite a guy.
    Sorry for your loss. Sill playing the drums?
    Thanks again

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

8068 said:
    Sill playing the drums?

Absolutely!
    Pop-Rock from many decades for the bar goers. It's a blast, playing for local friends and travelers.
    I really enjoy writing and playing my own stuff... but the bars like the stuff that everyone's familiar with.

One of these years I'll find myself back in the recording studio working on originals ;)