Genesis 8 Female Texture Merchant Resource

andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342
edited February 2019 in Product Suggestions

Hi , all i'd like to get a Genesis 8 Female Texture Merchant Resource Medium skin tone, everything from make-up to Anatomical elements in Psd format so i can build / customiz my own G8F

Post edited by andrushuk1 on

Comments

• Currently on sale, especially if there are other items in the wishlist sale that you want https://www.daz3d.com/skin-builder-8-for-genesis-8-females

• that looks like a nice product Richard but i'd realy rather have it all in psd so i could put it to gether myself

• that looks like a nice product Richard but i'd realy rather have it all in psd so i could put it to gether myself

The images are all separate in the runtime structure. You can easily put them together in Photoshop.

• And as many options as there are, for them to be in a single psd, it would be a couple gigs in size. With them separate, it's easier on your system to pull in the ones you need.

• I put it in my wishlist but i'll have to wait for it to go on for a better price  it's too much cabage for me at this time even on sale write now.