Male character face morphs for G8F, and women face morphs for G8M

The possibility to mix characters in Genesis it's amazing.  Unfortunately we can only mix females in G8F, and only mix males in G8M

It could be interesting if we can create "daughters" and "sons" from our characters, example:  50% Victoria 8 body, 50% Teen Josie 8, 50% Victoria 8 face, 50% Michael 8 face to create his daughter

The possibilities could be endless, what do you think? 

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

Yes please!

• namtar3d said:

The possibility to mix characters in Genesis it's amazing.  Unfortunately we can only mix females in G8F, and only mix males in G8M

It could be interesting if we can create "daughters" and "sons" from our characters, example:  50% Victoria 8 body, 50% Teen Josie 8, 50% Victoria 8 face, 50% Michael 8 face to create his daughter

I would love to be able to make children who look like a mix of their "parents".
  • namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246
    namtar3d said:

I would love to be able to make children who look like a mix of their "parents".

Exactly!! Would be amazing. 

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Would be great but I'm not sure if it is technically possible. Are the meshes and rigging compatible?

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246

Would be great but I'm not sure if it is technically possible. Are the meshes and rigging compatible?

I'm not talking about a full bodymorph, but only face morphs of Michael, Landon, Christian, etc for G8F. 

I mean, the point it's that Teen Josie, o Victoria 8, could look as true family of G8M  

• That would be useful.

• well you can do it using GenX on Genesis 3 then use clone shapes to create morphs for 8 or the other way bring the 8 characters to 3 then use GenX

not a one click solution 

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    namtar3d said:

I'm not talking about a full bodymorph, but only face morphs of Michael, Landon, Christian, etc for G8F. 

I mean, the point it's that Teen Josie, o Victoria 8, could look as true family of G8M  

I'm not disputing the usefulness. I just don't know if it is technically possible. Maybe there is someone (a DAZ3 dev. ?) who could shed some light on the issue. By the way, the G8 face mesh has some quite complicated rigging. Maybe the G8f face rigging is close enough to G8m, maybe not. It would be great if it were, but I suspect not.