Skin Builder-like package for animal markings

One thing I've found lacking nearly all Daz figures (at least since Akio/Michael 3) was a decent set of animal markings for Furries. With Skin Builder working for (primarily) human skins I could imagine a modified version that allows a user to layer common animal markings of arbitrary colors (like stripes, various patterns, types and sizes of spots, a different color underbelly to the back, "socks" and "mittens", etc.) would be immensely useful to fill that gap. It could also be useful for aliens and fantasy races that aren't strictly speaking animal-like, but have similar patterns and markings. Let it export with normal maps to simulate different styles and thickness of fur, maybe also have it work with Oso Fur Shaders and maybe "blessing" some of the tail add-ons from other stores. (Renderosity and Renderotica each have nice tail add-ons for Genesis 3 & 8.)

I use DazStudio to make cover art for stories I write and it would be nice to have newer and more realistic looking figures for the stories with animal-people.