Cats. Its the internet, WE NEED CATS!

Housecats. Maine Coons, Siamese, Turkish Vans, Norwegian Forest Cats, calicos, tories, my fave black cats with green eyes, all breeds. The existing Daz kit is getting up there in years and a family of new kitties would doubtless sell well. 

Comments

• RJGirlRJGirl Posts: 93

I'm with you lol...I actually asked for cats a few weeks ago cheeky

• Cats cannot wear sexy outfits with heels ....

• AtiAti Posts: 9,123

Cats cannot wear sexy outfits with heels ....

Sure they can! :D:D:D:D

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Cats cannot wear sexy outfits with heels ....

Says the person with the dancing leopard lady (with the killer hips) as part of her signature line.wink

Sincerely,

Bill

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068
    edited March 2019

I don't think Daz can't handle more than one cat breed. There would be a cat apocalypse.

Besides, doesn't Cat 9 sound a lot better than Cat 8?

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • With dog8 released last year, I'm sure there's a new cat on the horizon. I wouldn't get my hopes up on many different breed morphs upon release, though. I'm happy with the Hivewire3d housecat - very nice figure, but it's been out for about two or more years now and no additional breeds. To be fair, dog8 has way more breeds currently than the hw3d dog - especially since hw3d dogs mini morph pack was rendered useless by updates to the base model. Sorry, venting a bit since a mongrel character i made with hw3d dog was euthanized when i updated the dog without realizing there was a morph-neutralizing update after the puppy release - ressurected him with the dog8, though, so a little less bitter.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    edited March 2019

admittedly JaguarElla wears only sexy outfits with heels but she is a Furry,

just to clarify,

anthropomorhics do not consider themselves animals any more than humans do, she could and would love to have a pet cat just as a human might a monkey

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 354
    edited March 2019
    I dont know about sexy outfits and heels, but i am searching for stylish scarves, neck wraps, capes, bandannas, etc for my cats and dogs. Kitbashing human clothing has been working a bit, but its hard putting together a nice looking dress for horse2.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on
    edited March 2019

sorry cathan, ipad messed up my first quote then I accidentally quoted  you instead and it wouldn't let me delete it so had to refresh kill draft and edit, this forum does not play nicely with Safari lately, I need to use source to even begin to type something.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

I have said it before but I will say it again, I want Cat 8!

• cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 354
    edited March 2019

sorry cathan, ipad messed up my first quote then I accidentally quoted  you instead and it wouldn't let me delete it so had to refresh kill draft and edit, this forum does not play nicely with Safari lately, I need to use source to even begin to type something.

No problem. You should try forum posting with an older samsung phone. Spacing is not an option. Thats why my posts come out as huge paragraphs.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,147
    I'd be happy with a Cat morph pack for Dog 8 or Big Cat 2.
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    I'd be happy with a Cat morph pack for Dog 8 or Big Cat 2.

That would open up some awesome possibilities with dial spinning. Like animating a kitten so its head morphs to a lion's head... devil

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

+1

We certainly do; although Cat 9 would be even better. :D

A new Daz cat would be great no matter what number it is.

• RJGirlRJGirl Posts: 93

Still waiting for Cats...lol

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

Yes. A new cat is badly needed

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited May 2019

How many more Caturdays will we have to wait? Need new kitteh niaowww!

Post edited by Byrdie on
  • retiretomauiretiretomaui Posts: 387
    edited May 2019

I'm tired of caterwauling about it. A new kitteh would be purrfect. 

Post edited by retiretomaui on
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

In the "Everything old is new again" CATegory (Do you see what I did there?) I wonder what the old Mil Cat figure will look like with the new DForce hair effect added to it. Looking forward to playing with that new feature. I DO hope AM updates his animals to work with that new feaature as well as support his old LAMH system.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

You can have my cat's fleas, other than that I'll hang on to him.

So when we get Cat 10, can we also have Mouse 10 and Flea 10? :)

nicstt said:

You can have my cat's fleas, other than that I'll hang on to him.

So when we get Cat 10, can we also have Mouse 10 and Flea 10? :)

Maybe also a good North American Squirrel too!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

I'd like to see DAZ Big Cat 8. The existing big cat has really clunky looking paws and a very crude mouth interior.  Ideally, get Herschel Hoffmeyer to do the geometry (since he's really good at feet/claws and mouths) and Alessandro Mastronardi to do the fur.

Cheers,

Alex.

I'd like to see DAZ Big Cat 8. The existing big cat has really clunky looking paws and a very crude mouth interior.  Ideally, get Herschel Hoffmeyer to do the geometry (since he's really good at feet/claws and mouths) and Alessandro Mastronardi to do the fur.

Cheers,

Alex.

I see your avatar is Alf surprise 

Cheers,

Alex.

That's because he's shaggy, like me! I'm quite a bit taller, though.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

It’s just what your interest is  in the cats that worries me .....

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

That is why I do not like Alf.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Is there something about Alf that I've forgotten?  I remember him as an amiable fellow.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited May 2019

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Is there something about Alf that I've forgotten?  I remember him as an amiable fellow.

Cheers,

Alex.

https://alf.fandom.com/wiki/Cat

edit: added a picture to prove the point

Cat_sandwich.jpg
    434 x 335 - 33K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

https://alf.fandom.com/wiki/Cat

edit: added a picture to prove the point

I would like to assure you all that I have no intentions of eating any cat.  I prefer chicken.

Cheers,

Alex.