Superheroes Rebooted - Renders Assemble

1202122232426»

Comments

• Beyond_DreamsBeyond_Dreams Posts: 49
    edited July 2023

TBorNot said:

Hulk block puny human!

Hulk Block!

Perhaps it's just me or my weird sense of humour but this image brought back memories from watching that Burt Reynolds movie "Mean Machine" (and not the Adam Sandler remake). Specifically Richard Kiel trying to say through fits of laughter "I think I broke his ******* neck" 

Or alternatively, "Hulk, you must be confused. You don't play a position on the Defensive line....... You ARE the Defensive Line !" laugh

Post edited by Beyond_Dreams on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

I think you mean, "The Longest Yard".

-- Walt Sterdan

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

wsterdan said:

-- Walt Sterdan

They do mean that but they're also referring to The Mean Machine as that's what The Longest Yard (the one with Burt Reynolds) was called in the UK. smiley

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited July 2023

lwaves said:

wsterdan said:

-- Walt Sterdan

They do mean that but they're also referring to The Mean Machine as that's what The Longest Yard (the one with Burt Reynolds) was called in the UK. smiley

Ah, thanks for that! I had no idea!

I guess "The Longest Meter" wouldn't make any sense with their version of "football" either. laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

Post edited by wsterdan on
  • lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

wsterdan said:

lwaves said:

wsterdan said:

-- Walt Sterdan

Ah, thanks for that! I had no idea!

I guess "The Longest Meter" wouldn't make any sense with their version of "football" either. laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

By "their version" you are of course correctly referring to our proper version of football. You know, the one that's primarily played with a foot. cheeky

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,769

Aquaman

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 791
    edited July 2023

I watched the DC documentry on Max this weekend. It inspired me to create this. Batmobile from DrunkenDragon in Tin Pan Alley by Stonemason. Rendered in Carrara.

Batmobile in Tin Pan Alley.png
    1500 x 836 - 2M
    Post edited by BrianP21361 on
  • RawArt said:

Aquaman

Awesome!

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

RawArt said:

Aquaman

Awesome!

Thanx.....I remembered in the 90's he had lost his hand and thought it gave him much more character

• Uatu, The Watcher

Just somethingI've been kitbashing using G8M. The body and face were done with purchased morphs. Any suggestions on a morph that would make the forehead bigger?

Comments welcome.

Watcher G8M Cape 2 Posed.png
    1000 x 750 - 152K
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 919

The 200 plus morphs package has some cranium morphs in it.

• Thanks nabob. I have those but didn't notice the cranium morphs. I'll check them out when I get home. 

edited November 2023

Turns out i have the G3 version. I put the G8 one in my wishlist waiting for the next sale. Thank you. 

• mike242910mike242910 Posts: 35
    edited November 2023

I'm curious. I'm trying to create an invisible woman. What do you all think is good choice of hair for Sue Storm? Preferable gen 8 or 9. Also are there any good suits out there? I know there's the 90s suit roaming out there.

Post edited by mike242910 on
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095

mike242910 said:

I'm curious. I'm trying to create an invisible woman. What do you all think is good choice of hair for Sue Storm? Preferable gen 8 or 9. Also are there any good suits out there? I know there's the 90s suit roaming out there.

Doesn't matter, you won't see it anyway! ;)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

I thought Arthur has his hand restored RAWN?  I love your rendition but yea.  It's been YEARS since I've picked up a comic book so maybe he lost it again?  LOL 

All these renders are just awesome, gorgeous, magnificent, clever, stupendous and BAM BAM BAM!  cheeky

edited November 2023

Mightymite at Rendo has a couple of 60's to 70's Fantastic Four costumes. They have a good retro look. I haven't found a hair that I like for her yet. 

RAMWolff said:

I thought Arthur has his hand restored RAWN?  I love your rendition but yea.  It's been YEARS since I've picked up a comic book so maybe he lost it again?  LOL 

All these renders are just awesome, gorgeous, magnificent, clever, stupendous and BAM BAM BAM!  cheeky

yeah...he has his hand restored, the movie versions for sure. But I liked the idea of the hook, it gave him more personality

• dark-BuBdark-BuB Posts: 44
    edited December 2023

My variant of Wonder Woman.
    Maybe we get a new Wonder Woman too... Not really fan of Gal, she was good in the role, gorgeous, nice etc. but for me Alexandra Daddario would be the perfect choice...  I think she was born to play Wonder woman... hope she gets somehow the role...

https://deviantart.com/dark-bub/art/Wonder-Woman-Alexandra-Daddario-Vol2-998574761

Wonder Woman - Daddario Test 23.11.30.png
    1800 x 2400 - 3M
    Post edited by dark-BuB on
    edited December 2023

I bought a bunch of Zombie stuff in the Black Friday sale. I'm going to do a series of Marvel Zombies. Here's MCU Captain America. more to come.

Captain America Zombie MCU Posed 2.png
    1000 x 750 - 166K
    Captain America Zombie MCU Posed 3.png
    1000 x 750 - 116K
  • I purchased the 200 morph pack during the sale. I think this version of the Watcher is much better. Thanks Nabob.

Watcher G8M New Morphs.png
    1500 x 1125 - 314K
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,533

Spider-Men

Spider Men

Venom

Venom

Love the Spider-men! Are the suits yours or are they available on line?

BrianP21361 said:

Love the Spider-men! Are the suits yours or are they available on line?

Most of my superhero stuff I got from Patreon.  Shinteo's stuff is free after 30 days.

• mike242910mike242910 Posts: 35
    edited April 1

souravpadhi89 said:

Gallery: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5122151826849792#gallery=newest&page=1

I'd love to know what body morph you used here. It's muscular yet feminine.

Post edited by mike242910 on