Bundle Adjustments

This has to have been suggested / requested a zillion times before, but I'd be a lot less hesitant about buying something that's ialso in a bundle I might buy later if there was some form of discount or store credit to go along with things you already own - which may be clear as mud.

Say there's the Dingo Pro Bundle. In includes
Dingo 8
Digno Outfit 1
Dingo Outfit 2
Dingo Poses 1
Dingo Poses 2
Dingo Hair
Dingo Character 1
Dingo Character 2

You don't care about half of that stuff, and you can't "roll your own" bundle, so, you buy Dingo 8, Dingo Hair and Dingo Outfit 1, but not the bundle.

Later, the bundle is at a great price, so you want to buy it, But you already own like 1/3 of the dollar value of the bundle, and you don't want to take a bath on those... 

If the cart software either took off the percentage value of the stuff I owned, or gave me store credit for the percentage value of the stuff I owned, I'd feel a lot better about it and, as a result, buy more pro bundles. 

(But, to be clear, "roll your own pro bundle" with HD as an optional item is still far better ideas than this, in my opinion.)

Comments

• I think hivewire3d's value stack is similair to the system you propose. I would support something like this on Daz3d... especially for bundles with products not available stand alone such as additional breeds and textures for the daz 2 horse.
  • I agree, Heck STEAM does it, why can't Daz.

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 284

+1

Can we make this a thing?