Please...A New Martial Arts Gi...Please...

It doesn't have to be fancy/ornate/over the top...Just an updated version. dForce would be a bonus. I've heard it said that Martial Arts content doesn't sell well here but there are plenty of niche things on Daz that only appeal to a small group. Can this be one of them? Please?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I would think this one would work with both G3 and G8 since it isn't form fitting https://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-martial-arts-gi-genesis-2

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

Yes, I do have this but have never been able to make it work in any way. Sadly. 

• andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited March 2019
    DDCreate said:

Yes, I do have this but have never been able to make it work in any way. Sadly. 

I do confirm that with this product (when using G3 G8) the trouble, frustration and loss of time is in a very, very unfavorable ratio to the visual effect I managed to reach. That's why my martial arts fighters are always wearing sportswear ...

No offense, just sayin. I do not consider myself a super-savvy user ....

Post edited by andreretogasser on
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I have never been able to get dynamic clothing to look any good in dForce, without first turning them into an obj file, and even then the results are poor, compared to proper dForce items, or even ordinary clothing converted to dForce.

• Sky FlashSky Flash Posts: 13

I agree with this. A new gi would be great.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

Well that's 4 of us! I wouldn't even mind if it was a bit of a price gouge. It's that intregal to my stories :P