Aging Morphs2 for G2F & M Now Available (Commercial)

13»

Comments

• lucidghostlucidghost Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having trouble getting the additional 40% off of zev0's store when you add this to your cart? I put the HD aging morph in cart and added the Skin Overlay for M5/V5 as well, but the latter is not discounted.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having trouble getting the additional 40% off of zev0's store when you add this to your cart? I put the HD aging morph in cart and added the Skin Overlay for M5/V5 as well, but the latter is not discounted.

This hiccup has now been fixed

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,200
    edited December 1969

I just had an interesting experience with the aging morphs for G2M. I could get the HD morphs to appear in the viewport just fine with subdivision level set to 3, as described in the helpful tutorial PDF. But when I rendered, the effect was so subtle I could barely see it, even with shading rate 0.1. This was frustrating and confusing. I finally discovered that I had Motion Blur checked in the render settings by accident. I had been playing with it yesterday, and when I opened DS today, it remembered and left it checked.

M6_Aging_Face_Base_HD_100_motion_blur_accidently.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 442K
    M6_Aging_Face_Base_HD_100.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 442K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited January 2014

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Thanks for putting it on sale didnt have enough for it when you released it, so I bought the bundle now.. :)

Steve.

OldGuy2a.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 717K
    edited April 2014

Sweeet render man:) And you're welcome.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • mdingmding Posts: 1,142

Hi @Zev0,

I would like to know if you plan to update g2 plugins like this one for DS5?

Thanks!

Hi. Don't think morph packages like these will require any updates for DS5, mainly script based products.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,142
    edited July 2021

Thanks for the quick answer, @Zev0 !

"Growing up" and "Aging morphs" discontinued would feel like the death of g2 :-(

Post edited by mding on