Commercial: Entire ringomonfort store on sale 30% OFF

2»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Yeah... I am totally impressed by the expansion of excellent presets I just added via Ringo's DP Shaders, myself. Interesting about the Veloute. I'm glad that I own Inagoni's Veloute Shaders plugin... these (and the one's from Inagoni) are really nice to have. It's a great way to get some ideas on how to set up different kinds of effects. Both with these Veloute as well as the others. Huge variety which cover some really broad shading needs.

Ringo, the shaders are amazing. I was expecting that! What I wasn't prepared for is how in depth this skies pack is. I was expecting excellent sky presets, and I got that. But there's a whole lot more to this kit. Very complete and I just love it!
    Thanks a million!

I have a curiosity now.
    I own Shader Ops, Shader Ops 2 and Enhance C, from Digital Carvers Guild.
    I haven't had much time to check out all of the powerful functions that these plugins add to the shader possibilities in the texture room. My question is:
    Do you have any of these and, if you do, is it possible for you to sell (if you were willing, of course) presets using these plugind via DAZ 3D store? I would be very interested in any of the following:
    * Shader Ops Shader presets

* Shader Ops Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

* Shader Ops2 Shader presets

* Shader Ops2 Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

* Enhance C Shader presets

* Enhance C Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

I know that Holly has a great article on these plugins. I can always use more, and think that something along any of these lines would likely be well received amongst your customers.
    See how spoiled you're making me? LOL

Okay, on that note... you know that I love making my own shaders. I feel that I am very good at it, myself. I just really appreciate having a certain enormity of preset examples of how things work - so I can dissect them and learn more. Jack Whitney used to say that the Carrara browser native content is there for just such reasons - to dissect and learn from. It works really well in Carrara since the interface is so sensible. Okay, now I'm really babbling...

• ncampncamp Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    Plug ins need to be reinstalled on each revision.

ncamp

I knew it would be something simple that I was missing. Well, at least its a reminder to reinstall more than just that plugin. I don't have to be embarrassed for nothing.

I knew that from when I got the red shader ;-)

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited November 2013

Ringo, the shaders are amazing. I was expecting that! What I wasn't prepared for is how in depth this skies pack is. I was expecting excellent sky presets, and I got that. But there's a whole lot more to this kit. Very complete and I just love it!
    Thanks a million!

I have a curiosity now.
    I own Shader Ops, Shader Ops 2 and Enhance C, from Digital Carvers Guild.
    I haven't had much time to check out all of the powerful functions that these plugins add to the shader possibilities in the texture room. My question is:
    Do you have any of these and, if you do, is it possible for you to sell (if you were willing, of course) presets using these plugind via DAZ 3D store? I would be very interested in any of the following:
    * Shader Ops Shader presets

* Shader Ops Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

* Shader Ops2 Shader presets

* Shader Ops2 Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

* Enhance C Shader presets

* Enhance C Shader learning course, pdf or video, etc.,

I.

I think the Realistic Sky Presets kit was among the very first Carrara products release here at DAZ 3D. In those days I contacted many of the talented Carrara artist to get them to start developing Carrara products and manage to get them to product content. Naomi, Sadot, Howie, etc. I think Patrick Tuten wanted to develop a content package.

Regarding the Shader Plugins.
    I do have one that I was working on for Enhance C. I think it is time to get it finished :)

This an example of an early test render I did but now I have lots more shaders in Enhance C.

Enhance_C.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 41K
    Post edited by ringo monfort on