Black featureless Toon character

Black featureless Toon character or with features. Like Lenore, but shaded black. Or is there already one in the store? 

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

What about just putting a black texture on Lenore?

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 284

can you apply a 3delight material to a character and render it in it IRAY... that'll take all the feature right out of it... I did it to make "Shadow Armor" Looks awesome especially when I put two glowing green eyes in the skeleton... OMG my D&D players almost lost it... 

• Coryllon said:

can you apply a 3delight material to a character and render it in it IRAY... that'll take all the feature right out of it... I did it to make "Shadow Armor" Looks awesome especially when I put two glowing green eyes in the skeleton... OMG my D&D players almost lost it... 

Not sure about that, but if I try Iray material in 3delight, it shuts my system down. Years ago for a high-level sewer incursion, I made a rather "warped" version of a Beholder: Behinder, Sphere of Many Rears, Ass Tyrant, Elderberry Orb, Hindsighter, etc., which was capable of spewing different gases in a cone from it's large central "rear-end" and its 10 "butt-stalks"(which each also had 2 legs that could deal kicking/stampede damage). I was considering trying to make it in Daz, but(no pun intended) I would probably have to do it from scratch and is probably well beyond my 3d modeling skills. If I recall correctly, one of the key defenses against its breath weapons was a higher level variation of Zone of Sweet Air.

• Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding Iray. I don't have system nor vid card to support it.