Male G8 & stuff

I've been here for about a year now and whilst I appreciate most people want female fashion ( trust me, I spend enough on it myself), I feel the male G8 is being left waaaaay behind, they always (to me anyways) look out of place compaired to the female figure they're next to. Can PA's please make some more realistic normal clothing for males, e.g. Denim Jacket, shoes/boots, like military style, Chelsea, Brogue etc., sneakers (trainers, kicks...you know what I mean). I'd love a shirt that's loosely unbuttoned just a few buttons down with a loosely tied tie. Even a decent hoodie with option of hood up/down. 

I appreciate the undertakings of any of this should anyone take this on, I got as far as Sketch up some years ago and my mind just went (Volume muted) pop! 

Cheers

Al

Comments

• People have been asking for stuff for the male characters for years. However, vendors have said that since the male content doesn't sell as well as female content, there's little financial benefit to making it. Keep asking though! That's the only way we can get things changed.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    People have been asking for stuff for the male characters for years. However, vendors have said that since the male content doesn't sell as well as female content, there's little financial benefit to making it. Keep asking though! That's the only way we can get things changed.

Actually to keep buying is the only way to get things changed. Obvuisly asking doesn't do much, LOL

• edited March 2019
    Actually to keep buying is the only way to get things changed. Obvuisly asking doesn't do much, LOL

Well, when there's not much to buy ... asking and suggesting is all that's left. 

Post edited by katherinepoche_e11a5b0e7e on
  • I feel like underwear and clothes fail from store. Yes you have sorts and sorts but as for specific dforce...almost nada. By all means, make a bundle raise the price, put fantasy/contemporary/sci fi and a price to fit the work the creator has done.