Michael 6???

melaniemelanie Posts: 776
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

When will Michael 6 be available in the Marketplace? I really want to add him to my characters.

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

I'm curious as to whether it'll be an ability to morph the Genesis 2 figure or whether it'll be an entirely separate model. If it's the former, I'll reluctantly spend the money to upgrade to Victoria/Michael 6, but considering all the basic morph expansions I'll have to also purchase, it'll kind of feel like I spent all that money on getting Genesis 1 up to standard, for nothing!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

M6 is just like V6 a G2 figure. And it was been said this month for the release but no date has been said.

edited December 1969

But will it demand a 'G2 - Male' base or will Genesis 2 be able to morph to and fro, allowing it to be every bit as diverse as its predecessor?

It's confused a lot of people, myself included, that Genesis 2 was only able to morph into one gender from release. It'd be strange if they've waited until now to simply release the basic shaping data for the Genesis 2 base.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,093
    edited December 1969

From what MallenLane posted in the V6/G2F threads it sounded as if there would be a G2M with M6 a shape for that.

edited December 1969

Would make more sense. Still kind of disappointed they went that route, if so, however.