Wet skin and ultraHD feet

I am wondering what extras might go into making an image like this, specifically the wet skin and the realistic looking feet. Is it because of the ultraHD (I think its around 8k) or are their specific products I would need to achieve this? I have already looked into "tanned wet skins" and I am having trouble getting the wet texture to show up (and it turns my characters face purple) so I am hoping there is a different way to achieve this. I have read elsewhere that there is a way to achieve the wet skin look in Iray by simply adjusting the metalic flakes and glossyness settings but I haven't had any luck there either. I have a beach scene and a sauna scene that can never be complete until I can at LEAST add the wet skin look. (More realistic looking feet would be a huge bonus as well).

ultrahd-iray-hdri-with-dof-spanish-beach-daz3d.jpg
960 x 1248 - 335K

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

I suspect the beach and ocean is a background image.  Th shadow the figure is casting looks like it was cast on a flat plane so maybe some shadow catcher technique was used.  The wet skin can easily be done using the Top Coat of the Iray Uber shader.