A Script that Converts The Characters to Subsets or Preference option to load items as subsets and..

I would like to have a script that will allow me to select the folder of characters to convert to subsets. Something with an interface similar to the script Pose Converter 3 to 8. Once the character is converted there should be something to indicate it is a subset. It feels like it takes Daz forever to clear a scene prior to loading a new character. Or maybe there would be an option in the preferences to load all items as subsets. It would also be nice to be able to fix the errors that occur from time to time when a vendor has a charater calling for something from data that is not included with the character. I currently fix it using notepad or a text editor, but it would be nice to fix it on the go as needed.

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

Not entirely sure what you mean, but you can right-click anything in the content library - characters, scenes, whatever - and choose "Merge Into Scene" for it to load as if it were a scene subset.