Improviments for Bundles

i don't know if it already was discussed, but i really feel which it could help improve the site, others places like blizzard store, or steam or gog already have it and could be really cool have here.

bundle discounts for any stuff which you already had bought outside the bundle, many places when you buy a stuff which is part of a bundle if later you decide to buy the bundle, it get a discount from that stuff which you already get, i know which normally the bundles prices already are low and with many sales can go even furter but for many cases is weird you having to buy 2 times the same stuff, like you have a character like let's say michael 4 or 8, then you have many bundles with him, then for each time you have to puchuase a bundle you are also paying for him again then you ending buying him like 3, 4, 5, 6+ times because he is the base for all bundles, could be cool if the system could give a discount like let's say if the bundle cost 200, then when you open the page the bundle will be costing 180 instead of 200, because you are getting a discount of 20 due to that character value in the bundle, that could make more easy for peoples buy all bundles, or in cases where you buy a new cloth or asset and that asset is added in a bundle later and you want to buy that bundle just to find out which now you have to pay again for this cloth, even if you are paying less due to bundle discount.

another sugestion a way to make more clear what you already have from a bundle, like in the thumbnail appear a a green circle with a V marking which you alredy have it in your library, like when you mark something the wish list, then if you already have something from that bundle it will mark for you in a way you know what you already have, because sometimes i have to click in the thumbnail and open the page to know if i alread have something.

Comments

• 1. Yes, would be nice but also Daz would lose some cash on that one but overall useful for customers.

2. There is an Daz addon, some people may point you to it but i cant now cause i dont have the addon on this pc.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

This is very useful, as Theforceunleashed3 suggested: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

1. Yes, would be nice but also Daz would lose some cash on that one but overall useful for customers.

2. There is an Daz addon, some people may point you to it but i cant now cause i dont have the addon on this pc.

This is very useful, as Theforceunleashed3 suggested: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1

wow that addon do many of the things the others stores steam, gog and blizz do which was supposed to be already part of the oficiail site, when is really good to have that addon in other side is really bad when it is a "third party" addon doing what the official site was supposed to do, it's start to make feel some "lazyness" from daz team, because it's like a year i'm following this site and besides "new products to sell" i'm really don't see any "real improviment" for the core program or site, would be really cool if they could follow the others top market sales and add that things like the addon and the bundle discounts, it could put daz store on the same line or above others places(because of they awesome sales).