Why the lack of M4 clothing?

I've looked all around the web. Here, renderotica, hivewire and a few others and there is so little love for m4 its driving me nuts. Not only is the quality of the clothing that exits kinda crap, its all "standard straigh men" why cant we get some good fem/girly outfits for the guys? and if that cant be a thing for some reaons what about support so you can put v4 clothing on m4?? I have a lot of oc men that are gay and all the "super hero, boy next door" clothing is annoying. m4 should be able to wear a crop top and leggings if he wants to. I know M4 is super outdated but can we get some nice gay/gender neutral clothing for him? or males in general??

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

M4 is a ten year old figure, that was replaced seven years ago. Whatever it is you're looking for, if it isn't in the store now, it isn't going to appear anytime soon. Daz has zero interest in publishing new V4/M4 content, and the other sites seem to have moved on too.

If you're willing to come forward one generation, Genesis 1 is a unisex figure - anything produced for the Genesis ladies can be worn by Genesis men. The unisex thing was abandoned in later genesis models - but you can autofit, for example, G2F clothes onto a G2M figure. It doesn't always look great, but the ability is there if you want to try it.

Can you be more specific about what you consider "gay clothing"? The gay guys I know just wear ordinary clothes like anyone else.