Genesis 2 genitalia

deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
edited December 1969 in New Users

Seems that G2F has no plans for a family, least i can't seem to find any form of female equipment for her, is this the case? if nit, where can i find her stuff...any help please, the future of the Genesis two is at stake here...

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,693
    edited December 1969

lol
    They only come within the purchase of the pro bundle.

• deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the information, at $87+ G2F is facing extinction...

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    edited December 1969

If memory serves they came as part of the Pro bundle.

• generalxanosgeneralxanos Posts: 14
    edited March 2015

I got the genesis 2 pro bundle, and didn't use the auto-downloader at first. Crazy difficult to install everything, the documentation for DSON is hopelessly out of date (3 years ago they had executables to install, not manual, the doc only references Genesis, not Gen2, only references p9 and 2012, not pro2014, folder names are different), and when I managed to get Vic6 and her "prop" gen, I can't find any texture for it in everything I downloaded, even with all the extra "people" in the bundle, like Belle or Viviane. I'll admit, I'm a bit rusty, been out of posing for 3 years, but this is forcing it to come back to me. As far as I can tell, there's almost no adjustments you can do to it for shape, and if it really is just a conforming prop, without matching textures, it's going to be a major pain to try to generate my own materials that match the texture of the character and have the right shape of mat.

I'm not sure if DSON needs to import morphs/mats for this or not, which's why I hit the forums. As I mentioned, I've strolled through the rar files looking for mats, but nothing for the gen prop that I can find.

Post edited by generalxanos on
  • GeneralDeeGeneralDee Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

generalxanos- Just apply the same torso texture on the hip and make sure it have the same shader. No need to generate new textures.

• generalxanosgeneralxanos Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

I tried a simple apply the mat for body to the hip of the gens, but it's uniformly brown compared to the parented figure, no modifications. The way it's treating it, it seems to act like a separate prop, and it's applying the full body texture of ears, shoulders, breasts, chest, abdomen, pelvis, and hips so it's not "stretching" the hip part of the image. I assume I'm doing something wrong, so could you help step me through this? Even 1 step in the right direction might help me get this working the way it should.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Make sure you've set the UV's to Victoria 6 as well. The geograft is indeed a separate entity and needs to be textured separately. make sure you only apply the 'hip' material (copy and paste should work fine for this), and also ensure that the materials are of the same type. You will also need to manually convert the surface to an AoA subsurface (or whatever shader its using) first before you paste it, as simple copy-paste will only carry over the parameters, not the material type.