A garment idea for dForce creators ...

Saw these pants on Zulily and thought they'd make a nice garment for my characters. So any interested dForce creators out there?

Comments

• Love the idea! Hope someone makes them!
  • beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 483

I would buy them :)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Pretty :)

Laurie

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

I wouldn't buy them (cranky old guy), but I would definitely render them laugh.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I think of Project Runway and imagine the fabric moving whlie she walks.  It would def be great for dforce.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited May 2019

Another weird garment that I could see as a dForce garment ...

Post edited by WillowRaven on
  • OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Aave Nainen has a close cousin of those in this set: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-eastern-nuance-for-genesis-3-and-genesis-8-female-s

Not as long and drapey/flowey as the one above, but nice and in cart waiting for me to buy. Thanks :)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    edited May 2019

The second one looks like a dirt catcher and says "60s/70s flower child" to me. LOL Back in the day when I was a youngster, I had a skirt that looked very nearly like it, just not as long. I wore that thing until it was almost threadbare with my moccasins. I was very bohemian back then ;)

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on

Yep, lol. Sign of my getting old, I guess.

Back in art school, I would have worn it till it fell apart, but the first thing I said was how dirty and worn it would get, lol. I remember wearing skirts that dragged in the paint and I didn't care. But know I complain how dirty it would get. Old-age is a bummer.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Yep, lol. Sign of my getting old, I guess.

Back in art school, I would have worn it till it fell apart, but the first thing I said was how dirty and worn it would get, lol. I remember wearing skirts that dragged in the paint and I didn't care. But know I complain how dirty it would get. Old-age is a bummer.

Nah, it is always what those older than we are are at.

Another awesome garment I think would look great ...

https://www.zulily.com/p_/-61023630.html?rtn=y&page=pdp&tid=32981117

Couple more items I'd like to see made for my characters ...

does it dforce?

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798
    edited March 2020

does it dforce?

Why would a skin-tight item of clothing like a swimsuit need to dforce?

Post edited by chris-2599934 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

dForce can be useful to avoid having the fabric cling to the breasts, for example.

Leana said:

dForce can be useful to avoid having the fabric cling to the breasts, for example.

One excellent reason ... Another is so it can be used on figures other than the one it was created for. It also moves better with more extreme poses if it drapes with the body and gravity and motion in mind. Just looks more realistic.

• Making it dForce-ready also means it can be used in laundry scenes, or on the floor in naughty scenes.

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,369

Those items you indicate are beautiful..... I would get them if available.

I wish I had both the time and more importantly the patience to make garments for draping :(