LAMH Catalyzer Morphable Rugs/Carpets

It is a long shot if AM is looking at the forums but I think this would be very useful items. I'm working on a scene just now that could use a furry rug under the character, I have a few old freebie animal skin rugs, but of course they don't look good in Iray. I could use LAMH, export to obj, and probably will, it is just a chore. I did create a colourful square rug with LAMH before and it worked well in 3DL. But I think Catayzer rugs/carpets for Iray would sell.

Comments

• MisselthwaiteMisselthwaite Posts: 959

I would have loved an actual 3DL LAMH rug... and a big bearskin cloak.  Hard to do a decent barbarian without some real furriness... plus, those barbarian bikinis won't keep you warm if they aren't fuzzy!

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

The rug I made in 3DL wasn't meant to be animal skin, just a square rug with funky patterns on the plane I made it on, short pile with fairly thick 'hairs' which worked well for what I needed in 3DL.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

I nearly missed this today, thought it was just another female character...

https://www.daz3d.com/faux-fur-decorative-rug-set

That will go nicely with my LAMH and Strand-based Rugs I've created based on old animal skin freebies. Wonder if the Faux Fur ones will take an opacity map to change the shape...

But I would still buy Catalyzer LAMH rugs. laugh

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

I actually think Oso's fur geoshell would work better. Less render heavy.