pie/food fight?

info a076info a076 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Cool thread. Anyone know of a "pie fight" prop? I mean you can just take pies and cakes and turn them sideways, but for the after effect? Ideally it would be a prop rather than a texture, and have a bit of 3d to it. It would leave open areas for the eyes and mouth to be able to see the expressions, and some random open spots to look realistic. Looking for something of this sort has unfortunately only provided answers of the xxx variety, and that's not at all what I'm looking for. If I get better at making my own props, maybe I'll create it, but I'm a newbie, so that is some time far in the future.

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

There was an Add-On For Zombie set that came out about a year ago, with some nice splatter props; add a pie filling texture and you'd have a pretty good start on an "instant of SPLAT!" scene. Not sure about an aftermath setup, although one possibility would be to use LIE to overlay a pie-filling texture and displacement over the figure's face texture. That would let you leave as many wiped-away spots as you want.

• MydsMyds Posts: 106
    edited November 2013

Cool, thanks for the lead! And it was easy to find as well.

Post edited by Myds on