Model used in Casual Kitty: Spirit

Hi guys, anyone knows which model is the one in orange outfit? Been looking for this but found no clue :O 

https://www.daz3d.com/casual-kitty-spirit

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• edited May 2019

Hi guys, anyone knows which model is the one in orange outfit? Been looking for this but found no clue :O 

https://www.daz3d.com/casual-kitty-spirit

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    edited May 2019

She looks a lot like the girl used in promos for goldtassel's hairs to me. That character is not available as a commercial product, the general consensus is that she's a modified version of Osuine (available at Rendo)

Post edited by Leana on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,874
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,371

Man, this question pops up in response to almost any product she shows up in (I did it too).  You'd think the creator of her look would see it for the insta-cash-grab it would be.  I understand not wanting to release it if it is your signature icon model, but man, this one gets LOTS and LOTS of attention.  

It is almost funny how anytime I see a thread asking 'Who's this girl"?" it is usually THIS girl.  :)

• Gogger said:

Man, this question pops up in response to almost any product she shows up in (I did it too).  You'd think the creator of her look would see it for the insta-cash-grab it would be.  I understand not wanting to release it if it is your signature icon model, but man, this one gets LOTS and LOTS of attention.  

It is almost funny how anytime I see a thread asking 'Who's this girl"?" it is usually THIS girl.  :)

Ohhh, hahahaha! She looks really good so really wondering if there would be a model that upload to the shop x)) 

Gogger said:

You'd think the creator of her look would see it for the insta-cash-grab it would be

She's based on someone else's character, I doubt they could release her as a commercial product  that easily....

edited May 2019
    Leana said:
    Gogger said:

You'd think the creator of her look would see it for the insta-cash-grab it would be

She's based on someone else's character, I doubt they could release her as a commercial product  that easily....

Partnerships for Profit! (and happy customers!)  <shrug>
    Can't say it CAN'T happen - question is would all concerned parties be interested in allowing it?  There's ALWAYS a way.

I'm super curious if they even know how popular that character is?
    Hmmm... might need to contact Goldtassel and start there.

Post edited by Gogger on
    Gogger said:
    Leana said:
    Gogger said:

Can't say it CAN'T happen - question is would all concerned parties be interested in allowing it?  There's ALWAYS a way.

I'm not sure goldtassel is the one who did those promo pics, but it's worth asking.

Leana said:
    Gogger said:
    Leana said:
    Gogger said:

I'm not sure goldtassel is the one who did those promo pics, but it's worth asking.

Yeah, I know I am about to embark on a wild goose chase, but if the goose is never chased, how will it ever be caught?
    I was party to another thread looking to reverse engineer a character and we actually got it!  So I have a glimmer of hope.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,357

Merged threads - please don't post the same topic in two places.