Alien Assist

MidyinMidyin Posts: 221
edited May 2019 in Product Suggestions

I'm trying to make a cool looking alien race, but I don't want them to be so Gene Roddenberry-ish(human but with subtle changes. AKA: Boreing AF). 

Is there any good Morphs for Gen8 that I could grab. Nothing too extreme, I'm just trying to break up the Human form a little like changing up the shape of the feet, add a tail, change the number of finger/toes/ or maby even give them 4 arms.

Please no wings.

Post edited by Midyin on

Comments

• MidyinMidyin Posts: 221
    edited May 2019
    Oso3D said:

OH Cool! I'll have to grab that when I have the money.

.:EDIT:.

I Wish i would have found a review on "hfs ultimate shapes" first before spending money on it. lol 

It dosent reall make the finger or toes go away. I just shrinks them down till they become these weird looking little shriveled up things. I even tried making the Fingers and toes not visible. It worked for the fingers, but not the toes.

Post edited by Midyin on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    Midyin said:
    Oso3D said:

I Wish i would have found a review on "hfs ultimate shapes" first before spending money on it. lol 

It dosent reall make the finger or toes go away. I just shrinks them down till they become these weird looking little shriveled up things. I even tried making the Fingers and toes not visible. It worked for the fingers, but not the toes.

Daz has a 30 day refund policy

• MidyinMidyin Posts: 221
    Midyin said:
    Oso3D said:

OH! Thats awesome!

I'll see if I can find asomething that will have the same desired effect, but better.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182
    Midyin said:
    Midyin said:
    Oso3D said:

OH! Thats awesome!

I'll see if I can find asomething that will have the same desired effect, but better.

Other than making morphs yourself in Hexagon or combining with other figures, there sadly aren't many options. The limitation is the shape and polygoncount of the figures' base mesh.

The occasional tail is usually either a geograft or an attachment, and finding one of those is just the start of the problem. Next, you'll want it to have a skin similar to the figure you're using, or (the easier solution, since it usually comes with the tail) change the skin of the figure to match the tail.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175

Earlier figures had a Creature Creator product that included morphs for the feet, giving them different looks, including less than five digits.  There doesn't seem to be an equivalent for Genesis 8.  In fact, it seems the newest version was for Genesis 2.

Dana