Very strange problem with Bryce 7 pro [Resolved}

ForgottenangelForgottenangel Posts: 0
edited November 2013 in Bryce Discussion

Dear friends,
I have here very weird problem with Bryce. Very often ( 80%) of cases Bryce will stop react and is " separated" on parts. Nothing of course is working.
Its happening even in the moment the Bryce is working properly. After some time of work with it is here the same problem - Bryce is like lego.

Note :
My computer is free of viruses, updated, defragmented and without registry errors with compacted database.
OS is Vista bussiness.

Ive tried uninstall Bryce fully - advanced method with REVO pro and install again. Problem is here still. Ive downloaded Bryce again from
DAZ and did clear installation - again problem.

Im working with this version without problems until last month. All started 30 days ago.

( My version is bought of course with valid licence key)

See screenshot pls.

Thank you very much for any help.

Gabriel

ScreenShot001.jpg
1680 x 1050 - 946K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure how this happens. Fact is, all palettes can be dragged to any location of the screen by holding down the spacebar and the left mouse button. I could make my Bryce appear like your example. You can get back to the standard layout by holding down Alt+Spacebar and click on any of the palettes. You can also reset them via Edit > Reset Palettes. Maybe you have also Bryce set to multiple monitors. Check Edit > Preferences whether Use Multiple Monitors is enabled.

• ForgottenangelForgottenangel Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much...i did it exactly like this and placed palletes on its place. Reseting palletes was done as well...and im not using multi monitors..after reposition of palletes Bryce isnt working...looks like ( unlocked..)
    ...uf..really dont know what to do...anyway thank you very much for answer..
    gab

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,526
    edited December 1969

That's strange. I haven't seen or heard of this behaviour before and I run out of ideas how I could help. Sorry.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,918
    edited December 1969

Have you updated your graphics driver and where did you get it from? A bad driver can cause issues like this

edited December 1969

Ill check driver - Im using Driver Max pro for many years ..so im getting new drivers only with this software. Next im using DXchecker for controlling of compatibility, digital signature a cnflicts..
    Thank you for idea, ill check driver version
    Gab.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2013

OK Frank beat me to it.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Ok - driver was wrong! Ive installed older version of driver and Bryce is working like before without problems. Thank you very much for you tip ( such a basic thing and i forgot - shame on me)
    Thank you very much to all for cooperation and help!

Case is closed ( resolved)

Gabriel