Animals for Petting Zoo

I want some animals for The Petting Zoo.  I would like a lot more animals actually.

Comments

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

This is strongly seconded. Miniature goats would be awesome, for one.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,115

Are there any good chickens?  Why am I getting so excited about rendering chickens before I can get my computer back.  My brother has chickens and goats.  Wait this thread is about petting zoo not chickens.

so for a petting zoo we need goats and sheep.   Oh I want a ram.  That is what a boy sheep is called right?

• surrealsurreal Posts: 160

While reading this I am thinking I am missing something.

Chicken:

My favorite is the one by ShaaraMuse3D over on Rendo. However it may not be to your taste.

Sheep:

TrueBones used to have a Chicken and Goat in their TrueBoneZ-OO pack. However they were low resolution mainly used for demonstration of their animation files. In the pack I purchased many years ago the FBX files were not compatable with DAZ.

iClone(Reallusion) also have a number of export packs available containing Chickens or Goats or Sheep(and Ram). However you would need their 3DXchange to be able to export them in a format suitable for import into DAZ, so probably out of scope and I have no information on how successful that import would be.

I am sure I missed something smiley Oh! thats right this is the Product Suggestions forum. Ignore all the above . 

Well I hope you get your Ramblush.

• Hmm. Miniature horses would be cute in a petting zoo. I don't know if scaling down the DAZ Horse 2 would work.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038

I would put all the scary creatures in it devil

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130

Some more animals that could fit in the petting zoo :

DAZ Pig

DAZ Piglet

DAZ Donkey

And by the way, all these plus the sheep and Lamb are at the 0.99 Sale with new release today.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

for fill in animals  Lyne has a load of freebies  http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree.htm

• cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 354
    edited January 2020
    The DAZ Horse 2 Pro Bundle has morphs for a donkey and a mule. The older Millennium Horse has morphs for donkey, mule and shetland but no textures for them. If you don't mind morph and kit bashing and have additional animal morphs for the Horse 2 such as Llama and Tane the old Deer, it's possible to create goats, rams and alpacas. If you don't mind spending a lot of money, poser .pz3 of goats, alpacas and other farm/ petting zoo animals can be found at TurboSquid.
    Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Hmm, what about the "specimens" for the heavy petting zoo?

surprise blush surprise blush surprise

• Redfern said:

Hmm, what about the "specimens" for the heavy petting zoo?

surprise blush surprise blush surprise

Well, Daz certainly has enough female characters and skimp wear to fill that type of petting zoo, and there's an app... I mean rendo-site for that...