Getting 502 Error on forum all the time

Hi

Im getting 502 Error on this forum all the time

Mic

Comments

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

At the link is a very good explanation for 502 error and a robot program that can check to see where it is coming from by drilling down to the proper server.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E502.html

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OR go into your cookies and remove the Daz Cookies, especially the one that says "frontend" and then let you computer add it again.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited November 2013

I finally gave in and upgraded to IE 10 from 9 and it went away and yes it was only on this forum and I follow lots of others!

Although I didn't have this problem with Google Chrome, I like to keep my Chrome browser for my coursework only-- as Blackboard works better in Chrome.

xx SileneUK

ETA: I also find it very odd that if I look at this forum in IE...some of your avatars don't show at all, like Dartanbeck, Evil Producer (just recalling immediately, there are others). I can see them fine on Google Chrome. Very odd.

Post edited by SileneUK on
  • edited December 1969

Thanks to all

Deleting the cookie seams to do it!

Mic

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Glad it worked. Was a tip from DAZ_Jon I saw on another thread. I had been advising to just delete Daz cookies, but he said that was the one that caused the problem, and is easier to delete just one rather than all of them

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

laurenwbr said:
    I finally gave in and upgraded to IE 10 from 9 and it went away and yes it was only on this forum and I follow lots of others!

Although I didn't have this problem with Google Chrome, I like to keep my Chrome browser for my coursework only-- as Blackboard works better in Chrome.

xx SileneUK

ETA: I also find it very odd that if I look at this forum in IE...some of your avatars don't show at all, like Dartanbeck, Evil Producer (just recalling immediately, there are others). I can see them fine on Google Chrome. Very odd.

Weird. I am Evilproducer after all. :lol: