Recommendations for new Bryce 8:

Leo NitceLeo Nitce Posts: 6
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

- 64bit version
- So take advantage of all cores (threads) CPU
- same for net render
- bether render parameters film and image
2K, 4K, 8K nad more. more cameras parameters (fish eye render)
- png layer format (alfa, Z-chanel)
- more codecs
- render layers format for AE
- support external render or cooperating with Octane Render
GPU render (fish eye render).

Thanks.

Comments

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

Hello Initce, and welcome to these forums.

You aren't the only one who has a wish list, search and you'll find other discussions about this topic. At the moment, though, we've been told Bryce isn't in the development queue, and no time frame has been given if/when that will happen.

• Leo NitceLeo Nitce Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Greetings and have a nice day.

It is very unfortunate that Bryce is extinguished. I've bought it and I was waiting for the support and development of this product. For DAZ you have a wonderfully sophisticated support and updates. Why not for Bryce?

Please and thank you. Definitely linking DAZ Bryce is a strong point for Bryce.

Can I ask you optat which eventually plans to develop Bryce?
    Thank you.

Leo Nitce (Nietzsche)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

lnitce said:
    Greetings and have a nice day.

It is very unfortunate that Bryce is extinguished. I've bought it and I was waiting for the support and development of this product. For DAZ you have a wonderfully sophisticated support and updates. Why not for Bryce?

Please and thank you. Definitely linking DAZ Bryce is a strong point for Bryce.

Can I ask you optat which eventually plans to develop Bryce?
    Thank you.

Leo Nitce (Nietzsche)

When and if I get any further information about future Bryce Dev, than I will update the sticky at the top of the forum. In the meantime we just need to keep plugging on and demonstrating that the Bryce community is still alive and kicking, and we are using loads of content bought from the DAZ 3D store.