The Ultimate Merchant Resource Kit for Genesis 2 Male(s) [commercial]

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Introducing the Ultimate Merchant Resource Skin Texture Kit for Genesis 2 Male(s).

All of the textures in this package may be used to create your own saleable add-on content for Genesis 2 Male(s). However, you must alter the maps and make them your own in order for you to resell them. All maps are seamless, so there will be no headaches on matching seams.

Maps built off of these textures can only be used in market place distribution, not for free characters.

(I forgot to do my thread, heads been elsewhere this week!)

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/the-ultimate-merchant-resource-kit-for-genesis-2-male-s

30% off......

Enjoy!

Anna

P.S - More full skin merchant resources to come in the future.

02_5_20.jpg
700 x 910 - 120K
06_4_17.jpg
700 x 910 - 127K
05_4_22.jpg
700 x 910 - 100K
mainpromo_2_16.jpg
700 x 910 - 134K

Comments

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057
    edited December 1969

Hello ForbiddenWhispers,

a great product! I'm really happy you took the time to make it.

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

Kadix said:
    Hello ForbiddenWhispers,

a great product! I'm really happy you took the time to make it.

Thank you. I'm pleased you like it.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,685
    edited December 1969

Indeed, I like it a lot and I thought the pricing was really decent as well taking in account that we can use it to make a buck ourselves :)

• TspiritTspirit Posts: 17
    edited February 2014

When I made my character the seams do show up. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong. I also took
    the course from dreamlight where they used the female one and in his the seams showed up too.
    In my male they are barely there, bhey don't show up before I render only when I render.
    Any help would be appreciated. Hugs Elsie
    I am attaching a picture, see the neck and shoulder, let me know if you need more.
    I loaded the genisis2 basic male.

Editied: I figured it out. :>) All of my displacements were not turned on. ugh
    hugs

sample.png
    550 x 711 - 552K
    Post edited by Tspirit on
    edited December 1969

You have the displacement or bump settings only visable on the torso/neck area. It doesn't look like there's any bump/displacement details on the face. The settings look very high too. They should be subtle.

• TspiritTspirit Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

You have the displacement or bump settings only visable on the torso/neck area. It doesn't look like there's any bump/displacement details on the face. The settings look very high too. They should be subtle.

I edited it, I figured that out, hehe I am just getting started but had noticed that glitch and wanted to make sure I could fix it before taking the time to move on. Thank you so much for your wonderful resourses. Big Hugs Elsie

edited December 1969

Ya welcome. Feel free to PM if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help. :)