I got M6 and V6 and natuarly one of them doesnt work.

DAZ is great except for the file structures. A complete mess. So anyway when I try to load M6 I get error message that it cant find DSF. V6 loads fine, the M6 dsf files are all there but of course it doesn't give you the option to find. Its just.".no...don't like it too bad you are screwed". Let file manager try to install it, manually install doesn't matter. So when it loads I get brick-man. Will somebody at DAZ please write a damn subroutine that finds these files and shoves em up DAZ's picky ass. Sick of content that wont work

Comments

• sgisler_e8681b36aasgisler_e8681b36aa Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

it wants a file called genesis male 2 dsf but all the dsf files are named Michael 6

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You need the Genesis G2M Essentials installed as well. They are in the Genesis 2 starter essentials in Products Library...

Capture-007.png
    700 x 832 - 543K
  • sgisler_e8681b36aasgisler_e8681b36aa Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Thanks a bunch man

• tdgoldsmithtdgoldsmith Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Having the same issue, but for some reason I cannot find the Gen 2 Male Starter essentials anywhere on the Daz site. Can someone post a link to the files/product?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You need to download the Genesis 2 Starter Essentials, it contains both the male and female essentials now

gen_starter_2_copy.jpg
    701 x 469 - 173K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,160
    edited December 2013

Follow this link: http://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/ (you need to be logged in to your account)
    Type "Essentials" into the filter box and press "Filter" - you should see Gen 2 Starter Essentials, click on it and you'll get something like this...
    Oops, cross-posted with the mighty chohole!

temp.jpg
    931 x 841 - 105K
    Post edited by MelanieL on