skullet/ bald top hair

edited June 2019 in Product Suggestions

I'm looking for a digiwig for G3m, with a bald top of the head, and lank, longish hair around the back and sides. Is anything like that availible?

Post edited by giaour94_fdcc6cb22c on

Comments

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

There are these two:

Or your could fake it fairly easily...

1. Find a hair that has the length and look in back that you want it to have.
    2. Load it without having the character selected, so that it doesn't "Fit to" your character
    3. Manually place the hair with translation, rotation, and scaling tools so that it is technically inside the character's head, but sticks out where you want it to show
    4. Parent it (in place) to the figure's head (again without the Fit To, sot it keeps your manual positioning.
  • edited June 2019

Thanks, but those are probably no good for my purposeses. The one is too shaggy/spiky and sticky-out and the other is too monastic, and has hair at the front of the bald patch, which I don't want.

For that matter, a useful morph product might be that can add different stages of baldness to existing digiwigs for male figures. If that's a possibility for someone to look into. 

Post edited by giaour94_fdcc6cb22c on
  • Would it be possible to make hair in a sort of concentric ring around the head and a separate front, with different mat zones, so that you could just 'turn off' hair to achieve the level of baldness and pattern desired?  That would be an interesting product!

Alternatively, you could do it in postwork; one render with hair of the right style, the other bald, and erase to your heart's content...

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

You could use the long hair of your choice, and then use Sickleyield's Hat Hair Helper to hide the hair on the top of the head.