A new Rag-Erator for DAZ Studio

Is it possible for some one to make an up dated Rag-Erator for DAZ Studio? to work with g3 and g8?

Comments

• I don't understand - Rag-Erator works just fine... did you mean with iRay?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I don't understand - Rag-Erator works just fine... did you mean with iRay?

Do you have a link to it in the store,  it does appear to be MIA for most members

• NathNath Posts: 2,770

It's part of this bundle: https://www.daz3d.com/hybrid-grunge-bundle-for-daz-studio

But I can't see it there in the thumbnail list of included items and the direct link in the text below https://www.daz3d.com/rag-erator-for-daz-studio gives a 404.

edited June 2019

That's what I thought, I don't have a link to the product in my product library, so can understand the request as the original does appear to have disappeared for some reason.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

I have it in my product library (sku is 10541) but there are no links to product page.

edited June 2019

It is very strange that some parts of the bundle are still in store and some are not,  PAs were the same PAs  afair

Post edited by Chohole on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,118

One more reason why I grab a copy of the store page when I buy something - these are from 2010 and specify Studio 2.3.3.146 or Studio 3.0.1.144 - and as they include scripts, I seriously doubt they would work in 4.5+, much less 4.10 or 4.11. They are obviously pre-Iray as well, so only 3DL.

• I don't understand - Rag-Erator works just fine... did you mean with iRay?

I tryied using my copy with g8f clothing and it did not work. tried it on diffent clothing g8 and g3. it worked on some g3 items but not all.  uninstalled and down loaded a fresh copy. tryied again but no joy. the clothes were iray deforce. and just plain iray.

• NathNath Posts: 2,770

From what I tried, Rag-erator will work on 3DL items in 4.10, not if you try it on an Iray item - though when I took a 3DL dress, applied Rag-erator and then converted to Iray afterwards, the holes came along. Perhaps converting materials to 3DL and reconverting to Iray will work as a workaround.

• Also, it will not work if you are using fabric shaders, only mapped textures.