digiwig morphing

A lot of hair items (aka digiwigs) don't have sufficient morphing options, in my experience. Morphs that I would like to see included as standard features would be an ability to raise and lower and shape the hairline (and possibly widen the forehead)  Hairline is particularly important, as if that can be kept consistent then the different digiwigs can be used to show different hairstyles on the same figure. Obviously there should be the ability to push one or both sides of the hair behind the shoulder (if not behind the ear) or have them fall forward over the chest.

Adjusting the height and shape of the top of the head would also be good, as some are too flat on top. Many digiwigs have all sort of obscure 'blow' options, while lacking some of these basics. Ability to adjust the position of the parting would also be nice, although I appreciate that this might be tricky technically. 

Morphs for hair as it would be with the figure lying down or leaning forward would also be desirable, and also morphs to give a wet look, or to compress around the crown for the wearing of hats or headbands. Also to add or reduce wavy texture. A universal product that can do all this for different digiwigs, and also fit them to figures that they were no made for, that would be very good. (A hair equivalent to the 'fit' thing that makes all sorts of clothing adaptable to G3f, for example). probably wouldn't be possible due to the different ways digiwigs are constructed, but one can hope.

Colour is another issue that I would raise. The colours on the sample images seldom very well match the colours on the actual actual digiwigs. The blondes are either too yellow or too dark, quite often, and there are seldom options for white or greying hair, which would be useful for older characters. Also there are often two-tone dyed hair options which are seldom useful, having only the lower part of the hair coloured pink or purple, as if the dye is being grown out. It might be better to have dyed streaks that go the full length, rather than this.