no nipple shapes/poses for genesis?????

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited July 2012 in The Commons

are there no nipple shapes like big, depth, nipples for genesis? only diameter? shit, what should I do with a female or male genesis without nipple shapes...DAZ forget it, I was going to work with genesis, but NO, I WILL NOT.

NO areola shapes, no nipple shapes, no match, sorry DAZ

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi cosmo71.... All of those morphs are in the Evolution Body Morphs for Genesis

Hope this Helps...

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

have installed body evo morps but there are no morphs only the real morphs from another product

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited December 1969

Here. Stop complaining:) It has all the morphs you need.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/view/

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

There should be more than diameter listed. Not a lot, but the diameter is not actually a nipple parameter. Look farther down in that same category, there should be more listed. Also make sure you're looking in the actor tree in the parameter tab, rather than the shape.

edited December 1969

ahhh, why can`t it be so easy as it was with daz studio 3 and v4 ????????????? Is there a reason for making things much more complicated and awkward????

edited July 2012

It will take you less than 10 min to get used to. look at what each tab does and why. Its actually a very well organized system. Or if you lazy like me just type the word or part of it in the search bar under shaping tab and all the morphs you're searching for will pop up.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    It will take you less than 10 min to get used to. look at what each tab does and why. Its actually a very well organized system. Or if you lazy like me just type the word or part of it in the search bar under shaping tab and all the morphs you're searching for will pop up.

thanks, have found all the evo morphs but I had to recognize that some of my favorite clothes I have for v4 doesn`t fit well after auto-fitting and with adjusting them via morphs they already don`t fit well even I have the v4 shape for genesis up to max so I think I will work with v4. Have not the money to buy all the things new aaaaaand there are already less for genesis available than for v4.

edited December 1969

aaand all my favorite stuff for v4 is already not available for genesis so for me it is easy to decide.

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    Zev0 said:

thanks, have found all the evo morphs but I had to recognize that some of my favorite clothes I have for v4 doesn`t fit well after auto-fitting and with adjusting them via morphs they already don`t fit well even I have the v4 shape for genesis up to max so I think I will work with v4. Have not the money to buy all the things new aaaaaand there are already less for genesis available than for v4.

Post a pic example of the clothes and maybe we can help. There have been lots of techniques to get certain V4 clothing to fit better. I know long dresses is still an issue. Shoes have been kinda solved in another thread.

edited July 2012

Zev0 said:
    cosmo71 said:
    Zev0 said:

Post a pic example of the clothes and maybe we can help. There have been lots of techniques to get certain V4 clothing to fit better. I know long dresses is still an issue. Shoes have been kinda solved in another thread.

well no long dress, two different jeans shorts for example, but I think I will work with daz studio 3 because that software is much better than studio 4. Unnecessarily DAZ made Studio 4 much to complicated and awkward. Alone the tabs for parameters, shaping, posing and so on, that work much better in daz studio 3 and was much easier to handle, all much to awkward in studio 4 (where is that, where is that, where is that,...) than the wasted space just for interface graphic and the less workspace just terrible, but the list is much longer

here are two examples first one is good, second one is absolutely not

interface_worse.jpg
    800 x 500 - 69K
    interface_good.jpg
    800 x 500 - 50K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited July 2012

Obviously it depends on personal preferences and your DS3.1 layout seems to have been fairly aggressive at maximising workspace over tab space, but I managed to replicate my DS3.1 layout in DS4 and actually had slightly more workspace available than before. I'd normally recommend setting "Orient Tabs Along Top" to move the tab bars to above the left and right windows and gain a little extra space that way, but with your current 4 or 5 items in each tab-bar the bars themselves may force the left and right windows wider - I have the right window set with upper and lower sets of tabs to minimize that effect. Your left hand content window can certainly be dragged narrower, mine is about 3/4 the width and handles Content/Scene/Tools tabs quite happily at that width. Your right hand window is never going to be as narrow as in your 3.1 layout because of the redesign of the Parameter tab to a side-by-side layout, but I have the Surfaces tab set below that and find I prefer that layout. My right hand window currently has Parameters/Dynamic Clothing/Render Settings as the upper tabs, Surfaces, Lights, GenX, Cameras below.

There's no reason to stay with the layout DS4 gives you, and it is possible to get much closer to DS3 layouts, but the extra facilities in DS4 may make it worthwhile sacrificing some workspace for toolspace.

Turning back to the original topic of the thread, has anyone found a simple way to stop autofit being quite so aggressive in wrapping cloth around the nipple shape?

Post edited by DWG on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

DWG said:

Turning back to the original topic of the thread, has anyone found a simple way to stop autofit being quite so aggressive in wrapping cloth around the nipple shape?

If you don't need the nipple showing, make sure it's turned off. Hopefully the shape morph you're using doesn't have nipples added in.

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,555
    edited December 1969

Cosmo, I've made a few tutorials for customizing Studio's interface that might help you. You can find them here:

http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/gallery/37289683

edited December 1969

DWG said:
    Obviously it depends on personal preferences and your DS3.1 layout seems to have been fairly aggressive at maximising workspace over tab space, but I managed to replicate my DS3.1 layout in DS4 and actually had slightly more workspace available than before. I'd normally recommend setting "Orient Tabs Along Top" to move the tab bars to above the left and right windows and gain a little extra space that way, but with your current 4 or 5 items in each tab-bar the bars themselves may force the left and right windows wider - I have the right window set with upper and lower sets of tabs to minimize that effect. Your left hand content window can certainly be dragged narrower, mine is about 3/4 the width and handles Content/Scene/Tools tabs quite happily at that width. Your right hand window is never going to be as narrow as in your 3.1 layout because of the redesign of the Parameter tab to a side-by-side layout, but I have the Surfaces tab set below that and find I prefer that layout. My right hand window currently has Parameters/Dynamic Clothing/Render Settings as the upper tabs, Surfaces, Lights, GenX, Cameras below.

There's no reason to stay with the layout DS4 gives you, and it is possible to get much closer to DS3 layouts, but the extra facilities in DS4 may make it worthwhile sacrificing some workspace for toolspace.

well as you can see in the posted images. I have all I need for a character or obj. or prob at the right sight, all morphs, shapes, transforms, everything misc and so + the surface tab only thing is scroll fast up and down, thats it, quit easy and because the sliders are small and the fields for each is much smaller and I do not have to search where everything is. same on the left side with the content and scene folders

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

DWG said:

If you don't need the nipple showing, make sure it's turned off. Hopefully the shape morph you're using doesn't have nipples added in.

And on looking further at the upper torso morphs I find not just the breast morphs I'd been tweaking, but the areolae morphs and the nipple morphs - this many morphs could really do with a sub-category of their own! Thanks for the pointer, it made me realise there were more morphs than I'd been looking at.

edited December 1969

DWG said:
    DWG said:

And on looking further at the upper torso morphs I find not just the breast morphs I'd been tweaking, but the areolae morphs and the nipple morphs - this many morphs could really do with a sub-category of their own! Thanks for the pointer, it made me realise there were more morphs than I'd been looking at.

yeap a sub-category would be helpfull I think