Daz3d Offical Discord Server

Please make an official Daz3d Discord server for us. Creating an Official Daz3d Discord server will be free, and I feel is over due. :D

Here are some of my suggestions.  Discord no doubt will be popular for talking over technique topics and getting help, and so you may want to have a channel break down to better help sort content.)

• General Chat
  • Sale Announcements
  • Freebie Announcements
  • Contests
  • Art Share (Family Rated) 
  • Art Share (Adult Erotic)(Art nudes with no hardcore content)
  • Art Share (Horror / Gore / Violence)
  • Iray Q&A
  • DForce Q&A
  • Genesis 8 Q&A
  • Genesis 3 Q&A
  • Genesis 2 Q&A
  • Genesis Q&A

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,133

It wouldn't be free. If it was an official server, they'd have to hire mods for it. I'm sure there are already some unofficial ones out there though.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

It wouldn't be free. If it was an official server, they'd have to hire mods for it. I'm sure there are already some unofficial ones out there though.

Links to some?

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,133

*dodges the trap*

Unfortunately, as a PA, I can't recommend any. They might be misconstrued as official :D But Discord has a server discovery function.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

*dodges the trap*

Unfortunately, as a PA, I can't recommend any. They might be misconstrued as official :D But Discord has a server discovery function.

• It's a good idea, but I can see it getting out of hand really quickly, so I have to agree with CC here.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

What is a Discord Server, and how would that be different than these forums?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038

Bit like a Skype group I imagine 

soon end up off topic and have personality clashes 

• MiscniMiscni Posts: 9
    edited March 2021

A discord server was made a while back, named Daz3D Slackers, ofcourse it is "not" a official discord, but it is good place to start, and better then nothing

Also people shouldn't forget, that using voice/screenshare is many times easy'r to get your issue solvedm when you have a problem.
    Ofcourse you could also LIVE-stream, and show others what you are working on.

The invite link is still working : https://discord.gg/Wwrfcsz

Hugz Cheers

Post edited by Miscni on