BANDIT OUTFIT! for Genesis 2 Male - Soon to be Released

ShiftingImagesShiftingImages Posts: 67
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Everyone,

Here's the new outfit I've created for Genesis 2 Male and Michael 6.

It's a detailed 6 piece ensemble - all conforming, with movement and style morphs and a specific shape dial for Michael 6. Lights sets are also included.

As for the design, I wanted it to have a medieval flavor. Capturing how the cloth folds lay on the character and then "retopologizing" the mesh according to the flow of the folds was the biggest challenge thus far! Oh, but I'm getting a bit technical here for a product introduction. Let's just say, I like how it turned out and I'm proud to present it to the DAZ community.

Hope you likes too! Thanks :)

c_Promo_5.jpg
700 x 910 - 160K
c_Promo_4.jpg
700 x 910 - 159K
c_Promo_3.jpg
700 x 910 - 163K
c_Promo_2.jpg
700 x 910 - 172K
c_Promo_1.jpg
700 x 910 - 188K

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

OHHH Yes I like a lot.

• ShiftingImagesShiftingImages Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

Hi scorpio64dragon,

Thanks a bunch!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Do want! =P~ :cheese:

Will it be released before or after the New Year :lol:

edited December 1969

Hi banditcameraman,

Ha! You're one of those namesakes. How fitting! I'm not sure when it will be released but it has passed beta-testing. I'm estimating a week more? Could be less ;)

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

This looks great and highly versatile :) will be a welcomed addition to my content folder :)

edited December 1969

Hi Renpatsu,

Thanks a bunch! About the versatility of the clothing figures. My aim was to add a bit more character to the main armor so that the ensemble, if used together, remains recognizable. At the same time, I wanted the rest of the pieces to blend in with whatever the user/artist pairs them with :)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Hot. I want it.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

My god that is sexy.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I have a question... can the belt be made so it look like a belt, as in actually being against his body. not look like it is way to big for him as in the pictures here? It seems to be a leather belt, and it doesn't touch his body at all as a belt usually would. And well, it just looks out of place for me

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

That shoulder piece a lot!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

This looks like it has a ton of detail. I quite like it! I'm also thinking that with some reworking it could potentially be used in post apocalypse renders!

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Its been awhile since I fell in love with men's wear ....:)

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited December 1969

That is so going in my cart when it gets to the store!

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Love it!! Just take my money now... I've been waiting for you to make male clothing! Woo! Keep it up!! XD

edited December 1969

Hi SickleYield,

Thanks a bunch! I learned a lot from your tutorials when I was just starting out.

Hi Sorel, Estroyer, Riggswolfe, BurstAngel, Pixel8ted and Saiyaness,

Thank you! I'm ridiculously overwhelmed by your gracious inputs.

Hi Carola O,

Yes, the belt can be adjusted so it can have more of a snug fit.

1. In the image, first block only has "!Shape Michael 6" dialed to 100%
    2. 2nd block has the "belt loose-tight" dialed to 100%
    3. 3rd block has the "belt loose-tight" and "belt front down-up" to 100%
    4. 4th block has all of the above dialed to 100% and "belt down-up" to -200%. I also had to yank the morph dial "waist low" for the pants to 400%

Let me know if this answers your question ;)

Again, thanks a bunch everyone!

c_query_1.jpg
    700 x 700 - 134K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

It does and big thanks for showing :)

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225
    edited December 1969

Okay you got my attention! ;) This outfit is amazing!

edited December 1969

Hi banditcameraman,

Ha! You're one of those namesakes. How fitting! I'm not sure when it will be released but it has passed beta-testing. I'm estimating a week more? Could be less ;)

Looking forward to it and hope it will not be "Daz-soon" :lol:

Sorry for the late response; aside from the time zone difference it was an uber tiring day :shut:

edited December 1969

Hi Carola O,

Welcome and thanks for raising the question so that it could be adressed ;)

Hi direwrath2000,

Thanks a bunch! I'm glad that it has received positive reviews.

Hi banditcameraman,

Hah! It's all good. I encounter several different timezones per day from a land far far away. I hope you were able to rejuvenate ;) Also, out of curiosity, I visited your gallery in deviant art! Its are great! Time to try out Lux ;)

edited December 1969

Here's a couple more promo images ;) Thanks!

c_Promo_7.jpg
    700 x 910 - 168K
    c_Promo_6.jpg
    700 x 910 - 177K
    edited December 1969

Hi banditcameraman,

Hah! It's all good. I encounter several different timezones per day from a land far far away. I hope you were able to rejuvenate ;) Also, out of curiosity, I visited your gallery in deviant art! Its are great! Time to try out Lux ;)

Many thanks for the kind words :) Do you have a dA account; I'd like to follow you if I can :cheese:

edited December 1969

Hi banditcameraman,

Apologies for the late reply. I was occupied during the weekend. I've yet to compile my stuff to launch a 3d gallery. I may explore the DAZ Gallery first before venturing to deviant art. I suppose it's better to start a gallery within a this community that specializes in 3d illustrations ;) I might post in both in the near future.

edited December 1969

Hi banditcameraman,

Apologies for the late reply. I was occupied during the weekend. I've yet to compile my stuff to launch a 3d gallery. I may explore the DAZ Gallery first before venturing to deviant art. I suppose it's better to start a gallery within a this community that specializes in 3d illustrations ;) I might post in both in the near future.

Np at all; it's that time of the year: my wife and I put up the tree and wrapped gifts over the weekend :lol: :)

The gallery here sounds like a good way to go for the community (as does the commercial thread :cheese: )

I'm Jaime, btw :-P

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Awesome oufit, I want it. I also have curiosity about which is M6 character/shape/skin in bandit promos, an about his expresions.

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

I'd snap it up in heart beat if I knew how well it would port to Poser, as it has no PCF's included.

edited December 1969

Hi gilikshe,

It's not out in the market :). I just re-used the textures for V4 and modified it a bit so it would fit a male character to my liking :). As for the material itself, I simply use the SSS daz shader and set it to 50% with a modified SSS color map so the skin around the mouth appears more pinkish. In any case, here's a collection of my free stuff http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=shiftingimages. I don't think it'll be of help at this point but its may prove useful in the future ;)

Hi tonymouse,

Let me get back to you on that one :)

Hi Jaime,

Raf here =P and regards ;)

edited December 1969

hi tonymouse,

The answer would be yes :), the clothing translated well into Poser upon conversion. Although the user would first have to convert the clothing into a poser compatible file. I only created a DAZ version for this particular outfit :) Also, I used Poser Pro 2012 64 bit in below screen capture.

Poser_2.jpg
    822 x 820 - 76K
    Poser_1.jpg
    1653 x 803 - 141K
    edited December 1969

And here's a screenshot of the morphed boots :)

Poser_3.jpg
    845 x 724 - 73K
    edited December 1969

If you've any more questions. Please feel free to ask :)

Here's a direct link to the clothing figure: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/bandit-outfit-for-genesis-2-male-s

It's out now :)

Thank you everyone for your gracious responses :)

edited December 2013

Snapped it up immediately, Raf; how could I not :cheese:

Post edited by 3dLux on