Greek / Roman mythology

We recently had several ancient Greek - Roman elements like clothes, weapons etc. on this platform. I think that's great and would like to thank the artists for that. To further expand the line of Greek mythology on Genesis 8 I would be very grateful if someone coud undertake to update some key figures like Satyr, Centaur, Harpie etc. to G8 level. A small update of the excellent Greek galley would be great too.

Generally as always from my side (for inspiration) the remark that some smaller vignettes and trivial everyday props are often more useful to breathe life into our Daz3D artwork as huge palaces and temples....

Many many thanks!

See the source image

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

ah i agree, would be really cool to have a G8 update version of "old daz original mythologic greek/roman creatures, i'm really tired of only "regular humanoids/humans"

i would love to see G8 or maybe for G9 if is too late for G8 those monsters:

mintoaur (male and female)

satyr.(male and female)

harpy (could be only female or both male and female)

Centaur (male and female)

medusa (female)

gorgon (the metalic bull of death)

also as stated in others posts some "fantasy" creatures like:

mindflayers:

manticore:

displacement beast:

gnolls

chimera:

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    edited June 2019

I'm strongly in favor of more Greco-Roman elements for Daz. Satyrs seem like they'd be pretty easy to pull off in G8 with what's currently available, though. Krampus (https://www.daz3d.com/krampus-hd-for-genesis-8-male) is basically a satyr already, and there are a number of other ways to give a G8 character goat legs and horns.

Post edited by Gordig on