Mouse

is there a good mouse in the works?

Comments

• I really would like to see a poseable mouse, as I would like to use a scene where someone is being followed by a mouse, and eventually freaks out upon discovering the mouse.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

There's a nice toon mouse here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/ratty-mouse/63094

Mollytabby used it in one of the Freebie Competitions last year.

But a new realistic mouse would be nice.

• RJGirlRJGirl Posts: 93

Of course a mouse needs what??? A CAT lol...still waiting...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116
    edited July 2019

I want a 3D mouse not a real mouse.

edit: I thought I saw a real mouse running around my bedroom when the light was on.  Now the light is off and I am about to go to bed.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • According to an older thread, AM is working on a mouse for the rodent polymorph. No idea when it will be released.
    According to an older thread, AM is working on a mouse for the rodent polymorph. No idea when it will be released.

But that is an old thread.  I wish I had a 3d Scanner and could capture that mouse in the house.  Bad news is I do not have a 3d scanner and also I have yet to catch that mouse in the house.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    According to an older thread, AM is working on a mouse for the rodent polymorph. No idea when it will be released.

But that is an old thread.  I wish I had a 3d Scanner and could capture that mouse in the house.  Bad news is I do not have a 3d scanner and also I have yet to catch that mouse in the house.

Ms Wolf you need a mouse trap not a scanner to catch it

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

If that's true, and you don't already have it, it's probably worth picking up this today while it's $2.99: https://www.daz3d.com/rodent-base-by-am

• The gorilla's release seemed to have been delayed for the studio 4.11 update, so perhaps content developers were asked to wait for dforce strand hair as a compliment for future creature releases. In the meantime, I'm going to experiment with mouse morphs on the polymorph by turning off limits.

Ms Wolf you need a mouse trap not a scanner to catch it

True but I need a better mouse trap or a better exterminator.  Exterminate!  Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!  Wait not a Dalek because they do not exterminate a mouse because mice are too small for them.  Maybe they can run over the mouse with their wheels?

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,122

Yes, I agree. A Stuart Little type of mouse (based on G8) that could wear clothing (or not, as needed), would be an instant buy for me.

The only mouse I got is still the one that hides under my roommate bed.  My roommate does not seem to care.

we got the Daz Cat but not the Daz mouse.