Klingon Head morphs?

I would love to get some klingon head /forehead morphs for g3-g8. Anyone know any good one out there already? I know about the g8 male character but I'd really like some female genesis 3-8 morphs...

Comments

• ebauer01ebauer01 Posts: 21

Unnn... which version of Klingon....?

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    ebauer01 said:

I have to smile at that because they truly stretch the spectrum, everything from "Uncle Bob" (just a fannish nickname for) the Klingon in "Friday's Child" to the "ribbed everywhere for their pleasure", purple skinned, 4 nostril'd goblins in "Discovery".

Sincerely,

Bill

• TNG versions are the best.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116
    ebauer01 said:

I was wondering which version too.  How many versions are there?

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,145

I had less trouble accepting the Abrams Klingons than the Discovery Klingons.  Though there were differences, I thought the Abrams Klingons could at least believably fit next to TNG era Klingons.  The Discovery versions just looked like Fanboys Gone Wild.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,935
    edited July 2019

Yeah, I tend towards the TNG Klingons myself, though there were also the ST:TMP ones that weren't THAT different.  I have not watched either JJTrek or ST:D so can't really comment on those, but the images I've seen of the ST:D ones, I immediately decided I wasn't interested in going that direction.  Some others might, though.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • So there arent any good TNG klingon head morphs for g3?

• You'd have to take a lot of artistic license to make this a product for sale, as Klingons are not public domain, the Star Trek brand is wholely owned by CBS. You're probably better off trying to make (or get someone to make) a morph for your personal use only.

• That's what i was looking for anyway. I hadn't realized I was posting this in product suggestions lol.